Guess the artist and the song.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Are you sure you've got the - what's the word- of answering these questions?

...any good?:satan:

LOL....don't make me make it multiple choice cos ur gonna kick urselves when I tell you.

my turn!

'my hip hop will rock and shock the nation, like the emancipation proclamation'

piss easy for anyone who likes that kind of stuff, but will prolly get ignored by you miserable lot....

no tractors or raptures :D

Damn- it's not as satisfying when you don't actually know the song! I feel emotionally unfulfilled now...if anyone wants to know what the hell this *classic* sounds like I have an mp3 conveniently on my hard drive.

I'll get me shield belt...

OK...I'm going to really hit a low here. But I'm still in quarantine period so I gotta make some friends:)

You've got to speed it up and then you've got to slow it down
'Cos if you believe that a love can hit the top you've got to play around
And soon you will find that there comes a time for

....followed by the name of the 'song'

:cow:

From what I've heard Steve this should be right up your alley;)

ooooof

how can you get my wu tang one then hit me with that?

omg even steve wouldnt stoop that low and hes the worlds biggest coronation street / abba / bucks fizz fan.

making your mind up

:rofl:

have another go that was too easy...

Just testing the water...slightly concerned that you got that but didn't get The Knack but I'm going to just let that flow under the bridge ;)

Ok here we go from....

"And if the lights were out
Could you even bear
To kiss her full on the mouth
(Or anywhere?) "

Rrrrrruuuunnnnaround!

:rofl:

No it's not the spice girls..

Clue: It's particularly peritinent at the mo...