Gg

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

fs remember with lupus.skull.agent0range.rookie.glen and all other TmS members that we tied NRG as a noob clan.. pure fun and for us that was 0wnage..

I never had the pleasure to play with Skull, AgentOrange and Glen in the same team. I had already left TmS before they joined because i got veeeeeery tired of my 56K those days! :nono:

I still remember Rushing, he was very good! :)

syphus
skull wasn't my leader, he was and is my m8.

cazzz

too bad skill doesn't come with the tag
Didn't say you sucked.

oh .....................................?

Yeah sixth did great never said that didn't , yep they did better then X you wanne hear that..well I just said it.

Indeed, you always been arrogant since the time you wanted us as a training partner but felt Sixth was too bad for you to play against. We were noobs remember.

I am arrogant when I say I don't wanne train with sixth.. well I am glad I didn't do that btw with all things I have some player of sixth do now.. and you were noobs then. but that wasn't the main reason why we didn't wanne train with ya!
but never mind that.. I am arrogant I admit it.
and I was it when I was TmS so don't say " He is in ION now so he is arrogant " YOU EVEN AGREE with me that I already was that so that's a bullshit comment..

lupus wasn't in tms wen we tied NRG then . my bad

i'm proud of the clan I created and won't turn my back to it like you did.

tha m8 I really CARE about your opinion.. oh damn that's so important for me

fo

oh .....................................?

Indeed. you don't have to suck when you don't have skills. Ppl with skill are for example McNeill or General. Why? coz they play better then any other can. But do you suck when you're worse then they are? Nope. for example Rel@x maybe can't defeat McNeill but then again he can defeat others.

tha m8 I really CARE about your opinion.. oh damn that's so important for me

As much as I care about your opinion.

I am arrogant when I say I don't wanne train with sixth.. well I am glad I didn't do that btw with all things I have some player of sixth do now..

Perhaps then you wouldn't have as much as now.

and you were noobs then. but that wasn't the main reason why we didn't wanne train with ya!

Tell me, what was it?

I said you felt good now ur in ION and I never said ur in ION so now ur arrogant. I said you feel good now ur innit. But if you felt good all the time you played this computer game then it's my bad.

you say I have no skill then.. same as being a shite player then isn't it?

oh well

your bad.. I had fun otherwise I wouldn't have been playing huh

and off course I feel good because I am in ION..

good as in feeling good with with feelings.. fs
also not every player can joun such a clan so I feel also good that I could join it.

we didn't want you as training partner, because we searched for a experience clan..
that could learn us more launching and you guys just started so we thought.. wtf do they know about launching etc :)

we were noobs ourself
so we couldn't learn you much lolz

we had Glen tho but he could launch fuck all

all i wanted was an apolagy for calling me a bith m8 that's all your bad ... final

you think you do good calling noobs bitch and yes you used bitch and not slag and yes you ment to use it m8

was do noif sttil is just i didn't like it it's not fucking fare to me or any peep that plays ut ...

that's why i'm pisse dwith you prob if you knew that i was a league m8 nothing whould happened right wee ll at least i think so...

again all i wantesd with this was an apolagy

same as being a shite player then isn't it?

But do you suck when you're worse then they are? Nope. for example Rel@x maybe can't defeat McNeill but then again he can defeat others.

If you call Rel@x shit ok.

and off course I feel good because I am in ION..

Nice we got that sorted then.

we didn't want you as training partner, because we searched for a experience clan..
that could learn us more launching and you guys just started so we thought.. wtf do they know about launching etc.we were noobs ourself
so we couldn't learn you much lolz

we had Glen tho but he could launch fuck all

So first you say we weren't good enuff for you to play training matches(wich is a long time ago) and now you tell us we were both noobs. Oh well. that's explains why you dropped down from div1 to 3 in no time.

all i wanted was an apolagy for calling me a bith m8 that's all your bad ... final

you think you do good calling noobs bitch and yes you used bitch and not slag and yes you ment to use it m8

was do noif sttil is just i didn't like it it's not fucking fare to me or any peep that plays ut ...

that's why i'm pisse dwith you prob if you knew that i was a league m8 nothing whould happened right wee ll at least i think so...

again all i wantesd with this was an apolagy

Yeah cazz you got it right there that's why we dropped..
and we lost like 4 players..
you see it now.. good..

and you example with relax is bit weird..
don't know relax as a player, but I think every player has other quality's .

and syphus. next time I will still call you laggy maybe without the biatch tho, but you still lag fs
and sorry if you took that biatch really wrong, but fakenicking and complaining then is wank. take your clanname then and complain..

clan name lol aint got a clan fs :martian:

and i was laaggy ~when you played with me i was already on adsl 80 ping is not laggggggggg fs

apolagys acepted

bad typo yes get a syphus dictionaire fs