Gg

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Next time ull beat them coz they will be so demoralized after we rape them next month:P

Anyway very well played -8-, 8-6 vs ION aint bad:)

or the other wy around we smack Mi5 get the fun back of that smack down and murder 8 :spank: :fingers:

Yeah I am..
I am nice to some people who I like and not against others that I don't like .. that's my life so f0

i just dont like you cause you flamed me =) we were playing instagib and i killed twice you started calling me a laggy bitch and that i suck and that i was nothing beside a laggy bich with luck lol i didn't even knew you so from that moment you lost all my respect since i saw you do the same to poor players with pings off 2200 to 300 you flamed them and told them that they suck yes it's all true but i'm sure you will say it's a lie soo let's keep our opinions to each other:paw:

I call every lagslider a laggy twat because they are laggy..
and cazcy you 0wn we know that.. damn you are good also in judgement.. you know f00k all but you are so smart.

syp you wanne say you don't lagslide?.. lolz fs
I can say what I want and it's my opinion, you don't like it say so where you the guy saying you couldn't do fuck all about it and that I said ,, I know m8 I but I justsay you lag or that was another lagslider can be. maybe because you were playing with fakenick don't know and tbh with ya I pld with 56 kb modem myself and it sucks, I wish everyone cable better for them and for yourself.. :)

btw cazzy I already felt good when I was in [X] and in TmS so f0

you and your "he is in ION he is arrogant now" fs

and you can't say I sucked,, had some nice results with my clan, oh you properly don't know that do you because you didn't even played in the league then.. Mr I know everything.

fs remember with lupus.skull.agent0range.rookie.glen and all other TmS members that we tied NRG as a noob clan.. pure fun and for us that was 0wnage.. and if you dont like it stop replying to my post then twat :p:

and you can't say I sucked,, had some nice results with my clan, oh you properly don't know that do you because you didn't even played in the league then.. Mr I know everything.

the past means shit... and he was talking about you and not ur clans, coz a good clan can also play with 1 sucky player, and still kick ass.... :bandit:

what am i doing here?

ramp yes i was on fake nick .
2º i'm on adsl i wasn't lagging m8 unless you think i lag on a adsl witha 80 ping .
3º you flamed me noit has a laggy twat but has a laggy biotch your words .

you keeep telling it during alll the game then you called me a camping BITCH not a twat a bitch yes i get offended by that. maybe if i had my nick on nothing whould been said by you sttill that's woot i mean by oyu flamming rooks that are learning who to play i was 1 2 once so i respect then for woot hey i dont flame them you do it and you know it's true m8.

last but not least you called me a camping bitch cause i was defending atno @the observaition lounce switch in a insta game lol and i was defending it with your clan leader in the moment skull result me a camping bitch skuull not ... weell none off us was camping so... and let me tell you all this cause you dont respect the 1's that are inferior than in gameplay ...

bitch this bitch that erm that is so lame .. it's my opinon refelt on i y if you want :deal:

btw cazzy I already felt good when I was in [X] and in TmS so f0

you and your "he is in ION he is arrogant now" fs

Indeed, you always been arrogant since the time you wanted us as a training partner but felt Sixth was too bad for you to play against. We were noobs remember.
I can still remember our first match against you and we even won a map wich surprised me fucking much. If you could only see what kind of computer many of us used back then :lol: I'm sure Despise and Rel@x still know.

fs remember with lupus.skull.agent0range.rookie.glen and all other TmS members that we tied NRG as a noob clan.. pure fun and for us that was 0wnage..

We started as a noob clan and got more succes then I could ever imagine when we started this clan with just the team of Sprang-Capelle. Even know when I'm not playing anymore and can't think of leaving the clan Lupus,me, Despise, Rel@x and the others created. i'm proud of the clan I created and won't turn my back to it like you did.

and you can't say I sucked

Didn't say you sucked.