Fake record

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well at least the guy has the decency to apollogise for the thing he has done wrong !

And Yes FuraX is KNI so that you all know.

3dbiggrin3.gif

-^G^-

Well i same records as a lot of people. I have frig solo same as neo's and a few others konnan has. But seeing as neo and konnan has entered theres in first then its "thier" record isnt it :)

Told u kni was furax. Knew from the start.
Nobody new to assault can learn everything in 1 day lmao :p

I learnt pretty fast ppl thought I was all different ppl :p
So do Grippo, Fieldy and probably a lot of others, as long as u have past ut experience and u have a teacher or find pics etc of all the launches it don't take long.

Let's suppose the "breachers" on Hispeed left the game before the ending coz they got bored being slaughtered...

considered that possibility??

I don't know personally what to think of these records.

Greetz....

There are many things that could happen making it a very easy record

1) Half other team is afk
2) teams were 10v2 in ur favour but they switched team just b4 u took screenshot so teams look even.
3) For high frags u got 2 objectivs then switched and use aimbot for rest of map.

etc
etc

? Ace i aint got a clue why u quoted me

about Furax bein KNI, yup tis true, although we did not know till a day or so ago

anymore u want to know come ask us, instead of writing bollox on here :D

@ style

well, dunno if u care, but dont think no one can beat your recs

ffs what do u want from me man?
I never said my records could not be beaten, almost every record can be beaten and I dont doubt that.
So I dont get wtf ur talkin about, just coz ur 2 dumb to get a record u take the piss on me. Just stfu, ok?