Fake record

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

munkZ

Jun 7, 2001
England
Anyone else noticed how unbelievably fake some of the records in the record zone. I mean come on, ffs, just take a look at some of em, KNIs taking the pi5s.

A few examples:

Number1:

http://www.utassault.net/images/records/RiverbedAL/solo.jpg

Unlucky twister m8, u got more frags than Omen but finished below him ;) Be more careful next time ><

Number2:

http://www.utassault.net/images/records/Rook/solo.jpg

badly edited 36 finishing time, also m8, next time, remember to edited the remaining time information, cos im not sure, but i dont think 43 seconds is a record u llama.

There is a funny side to the level ppl will go to gain respect, but to those who originally held the map records, its a bit shit. There are of course a few other suspicious ones, namely by the same person; for example the frag record on hispeed, where the blue team fail to even pass car1 apparently, *cough*, teamswitch.

mOnKeY

hehe saw them myself too (after mcneill pointed it out to me a couple days ago :))

fucking disgrace, has no photoshop skillz whatsoever

:lol :lol :lol

Seriusly that is funny :).

I was speaking with Glen about if (-^G^-) the other day, rook that is.

I said thats 100 % fake. And he himself said he would look into it.

As ninja said i told him about that few days ago. (Didnt bother me to much, as it wasnt mine).
Then comes today i see the Riverbed one which is even funnier yet. It replaced my Riverbed legit time :(.

As for the HiSpeed frag record ( again replaced mine) , i just said well he played better, yet now monk brought this up about not even being able to get to car 1. Well i find that very hard to believe considering the "players" playing, also the difference in frag counts. :confused: .

Obviusly u cant stop people from changing teams then saying they got a record. Its why i like and respect the Frag records made by people in "clan games" becuase there is no way there gonna be changing teams or whatever.

Dont take this post as annoyed becuase i held 2 of the records "1 which was definnitly fake (river)"
Becuase i dont really care :).
But it still gives me an excuse to say llama :p.

Bah just screw these records, I mean to even get a record 'legit' u gotta have a load of good players vs a load of newbies usually.

Just stick to screenies of clanwar times and demos of offline solo records/online empty server 2 or 3 ppl team records. Although the last 2 could still pretty easily be faked so i suggest needing demos for the offline/only teammates ones, but screenies should do for clanwar times/farg counts I think.

River was mine:p

U had 37, i had 36:)

But I really think that this editing sucks just in order to get into the record zone. It just shows that u suck so much that u cant get into record zone with ur own skill.

So put the old records in and ban furax from record zone 4ever.

hehhe and the old rusty CnE crew still holding a record I see there :D and it even was a clan game :)

:lol style, well just goes to show that im not complaining just becuase it was "my" record that got removed.

@Ace yeah agreed m8, but like i said, thats why i respect the clan war records.

and that if there are "clanners" or known people on public u get them to take a pic to verify the time.

But the point of the topic was FuRaX/Kni.....why cheat?

Ive seen u play ure good, why edit them?.

Btw this is by no means taking anything to Ai, as when i played for them they never once merced, never cheated, spawnkilled , anything u consider lame. Ai is the oppsite off.

Glen knows what im talking about :)

u quite often get the odd few seconds difference in the timereaming to the time completed, so thats acceptable, but 7/8 seconds on sub 100 ping. :shout:

@ Dog :) , but u must admit this stuff is much more interesting to read.

LOOKS LIKE KNI HAS THE NEW KNI:cow: 2001A WITH ITS ELITE
"EDIT PICTURE" BUTTON.

:)

Last edited:
As Ace just said, but also if the count down timer is not correct it is always slow, not fast (as would be needed in those shots).

Well i've never had the 10,9,8,..1 countdown and then had a few seconds of map left anyway. Always been 10,9,8..5 End map when its happened to me.

Remaining time

Well about Kni's one, problem is, it's possible, cuz blue could finish the map b4 in 4:53, you guys see what I mean, it always depends how fast the opponents were, then you will start @ that time...

But the the one who mOnkey showed are deffo fakes, lol @ photoshop skillz...

Unique

Yeah i thought about that , but also it says in servers.

say blue attacked first.

Blue conquered base in "time".

then if red beat that it goes

"Red conquered base in "time" and wins".

The pic didnt have this is, meaning that the attack from the other team hadnt taken place.

actually unique u r wrong, if the other team had attacked first then in the screenshot it would of said Red conqured the base in :24 and wins!

that doesnt say and wins so that means red attacked first