Fahrenheit 911

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Seen that site before, and i've also seen a site explaining every question asked on that site

That "hunt the boeing" site is bollox

There was a program on Channel 4 tonight called the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories. Was quite good, and as they said: while there is no proof, the questions the conspiracies pose often lead to some interesting answers and secrets that usually arent revealed.

And a good point which stuck with me.. and I'm still thinking about.. who were the people trading on the stock exchange (short stock selling, placing bets that the market would decline rapidly on the Spet 11th). Someone made in the region of $15-$20 million dollars in the moments before the WTC got hit by planes.

These numbers are there, and are about as factual as you can get. The greatest amount of short selling occured that morning, greater than another other day. Who were these people? Why haven't they been investigated, and why haven't the people who made money from this terrorist attack been brought under the spotlight?

Even to pinpoint it at Al Qaeda would be sensible from the Bush camp, but from what I can tell even this hasn't been done. And For Al-Qaeda to make $20million from $500,000 needed to perform the Sept 11th attacks is a good return, for anyone.

Even if they didn't do it this time, what about next time? They know about it now and they can make millions from terrorism by manipulating an economy.

yeah i heard those rumors too, never any concrete stories about that though.
i heard bin laden made hundreds of millions with stocks, even heard rumors about it being just for the money.
kinda forgot about it till you posted this, if somebody knows more about this pls post cos i am flabberghasted about the lack of information regarding the economic impact on the usa and Al Qaeda

in the news, where they reported about bushs speech recently,
they also showed a an american mother (whose son died in iraq).
she embraced a female iraqi voter (i think you have seen that).

was that the woman shown in this movie?!
does anyone know?

awesome movie, watched it with my parents last summer.I enjoyed how much Micheal Moore humiliated that wanker throughout the film showing the world that even a complete donkeyshit moron can be elected as president of US :>

Reactions: Hardcore