Enemy Territory

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TEH GAME FUCKING PWNZZZZZZZ!!

hardly pld ut since i got this game =)

its like assault without lag... spam... crap.. lamers.. moaning.

+ big fuck off teams like 14 vs 14 or something

rtcw is oke ole ole!
i like the game too

Paa` ur dodgy! First calling me a lame cunt, knowing i play rtcw too sometimes, then telling us that its like assault without lag... spam... crap.. lamers.. moaning.

Lies! :moon:

i never knew u pld rtcw at all.... and this is a completely different game which sauron introduced me too.

just played it for 5 hours... it's ok but i never know what to do :lol:

Yeh im still same on a few odd maps u cant practise offline so only thing u can do is play online games and work it out as u go.. press L for limbo menu gives u lots of info

u can prac offline
there arent any bots but at least u can learn the maps and the objectives
just host a game

and btw breen, u didnt know how assault works after only 5 horus either ;)
u still dont :P

You do ? hmm

We should all get together and play this sometime it's so much better when there is 2 or 3 people in the same team working together.

Usually have me as the medic need 1 engineer and a cover/special ops guy. That way we can walk around in our little group i heal all of us engineer does any objectives/builds/destroys

the special or covert ops can provide us with unlimited ammo forgot which one it is now.

field ops i think!

first time i used the mortar, i thought let's aim as high as possible..

b00m

there went breen, flying in the sky :lol:

i'm d/lin it atm. i'm at 8 MB

rtcw Pwnzzz, i've got it d/led from kazaa since a week or 2, i'm now at the castle fighting The Girl Elite of sum major whose making sum Shitty m0nster :),'haven't pld it for 2 days now :banghead:

the only thing left for me, that i want to know is: how do i spot mines? :P

u can, i always hear people saying: mine spotted, check ur command map or somet

I'm shite at ET :(
can sum1 help how to put dynamite's on door (i c the icon but not how to put it there), use button doesn't work on that, and how do i drive tank ans why the fuck does it take so long to connect to a server :p: