Easy method to record your League matches!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

@ace

the readme file from download you posed stats it a mirc script.. is that right ?

if not I am interested in the progam :)

someone made this demo recording program a couple of years ago
it works perfectly and is easy to use, you can also create a folder in yer UT folder to specifically save demos

get it here
:rocket:

Njoy

Last edited:
thanks rel@x :bowdown:
it's working very well!
but i still have a question:
when i play the demo in 3rdperson,i can change view for see my teamate,but after a while they desapering and i go back to a freecam?only my 3rd view work for all the map long!
is it normal?or is there something i can do to make it work?

it's normal niko.. it only records what is visible from ur point of view(sorta) if it's no where near u u wont be able to see it in the demo.

the autorecord function on demomanager 3.0 hasnt failed me yet, beats using a bind imo, i always forget it atleast 3 maps

ive searched the threads but none could give me an answer to my question I use udemo 3 but... if i want to record it doesnt record at all

i open udemo ingame than press record button than i play awhile (1 map) than i wanna see the demo but when i want to stop recording i see record demo and not stop on the button than i see if its atleast in the list where all demo's are listen but those are gone 2 any 1 can help me>?

edit: i have reinstalled it and stil doesnt work. even reinstalled whole ut

that's weird.. tried changing the filenames/ locations where it's recording em to?

i got it to auto record all games i play without any probs