Easy method to record your League matches!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I looked where he was putting the files, and none were there.

and i searched for .dem files, and found 1 which was a demo of u relax :P

:D my dir was Unreal Tournament with the space it wont work you have to delete that space so it would be UnrealTournament

Rel@x said:
i know i've used it before as well.. but after noticing it didnt record whole maps/matches.... tho it WAS on autorecord checked before match etc.

the demo manager was exactly the reason why i posted this.

for the link:
http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10979

use it at ur own risk :p:

Yea what I do is have in console is (example) demorec Riotz(pov)_UAS_v_sixth_AS-Map_Att then on changing defense/ map used to just reopen console and press up and just edit what I previously it at, I had the same problem with demo manager not recording all maps.It was like it picked the maps it wanted to demo :s

I don't really like the demomanager 3 tbh, I h8ed it when you dled a missing file and the demo wouldn't load, but when you reinstalled demo manager 2 it would, highly irratating.

:rolleyes: i dont see any reasons for it to be removed. It does not give you any advantage over others(Which is what leagueas136 blocks are meant for)

if you can use it do so as it's not "illegal" lol

this file is gone again :(

i would like to have a copy...

the american assault league is having its first matches this saturday :/

best to just use demo manager 3 nowadays as that's usually much easier and does it 100% automatic. i dont think i have it anymore, but i can check when i'm home.

Rel@x said:
dl the zip below and unzip it to ur system dir. there are 28 different .txt files

then go to ut and bind the following to ur grey slash button: exec autorec1.txt

then when u have a match just push the grey slash button each map and it stats recording a new file. files 1.dem - 28.dem so it will record all maps even in a 7-7 match. after ur finished go to ur system dir and move all the demos recorded to another dir so u can record the next match again :)

btw if u want to record a next match u need to reset the bind to ur grey slash button. Bind sth like this to a key: set input greyslash exec autorec1.txt.

in ur ini: L=set input greyslash exec autorec1.txt

things u could add/edit is that it stores the demos in a certain map. just edit the .txt files for that. and yes i know .txt wasnt needed but it's easier for edit :)

this was originally thought of by Ace ION a while ago. I just made the files and packed em so it's ez to use. Thnx for cs for the uploading as sixth site is offline and i cant add files through the forum.

have fun. Reason for this is that the mod for autorecording demos isnt stable. sometimes doesnt record at all or just random maps lol. hope it works did for me so :)

the file: http://www.digalog.demon.co.uk/autorec.zip

does anyone still have this, link dont work for me.

thx