DM is lame.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

You think I would post it if I was playing bots, do honestly, think I would be that sad?
Someone was using the name Syzagy online. :rolleyes:
Hopefully this pic should sort out that problem, you don't see many bots called bluemonkey.

Last edited:
Now your just being lame :shout:

Think what you want to think!

Then ask yourself, where is the benefit to me for post this with bots?

I was just trying to show that even I can do well online and that the game is playable even without top of the range PC specs.

I didn't take a pic of that map, but here's another pic that I can prove hasn't got bots, but I guess you'll decide that bots can now have different pings. :(

Last edited:
winter: with a [email protected] (150fsb, 200 memory), SCSI hdd (18gb), oc'd GF4 ti4600, (well, basically whats down below), 1024x768 is quite playable, and 800x600 is quite surprisingly smooth with low detail settings. not sayings its great, but very smooth :D 75-90 fps avg

I play online @ 1024x768 all details to the max

doesnt jerk at all, in fact id say it feels as smooth as UT online which I ran with a netspeed of 6k normally

reap$ who questioned that you can do well online?

im just not impressed if i see a wicked sick on some player called after a bot, no matter if it was a bot or a player, i dont care, everyone has got some screenies with godlikes n stuff

peace dude :)

Did I ask you to be impressed? :rolleyes:, It was ment as a general screenie not oh wow look at me, Not that kind of person

I wouldn't have posted them but I didn't think people cared about them enough to comment on them tbh.

Also the 24 ping is amazing for me I've played UT for 3 years on a 56k Modem, the jump is Magic. ADSL :D

Last edited: