Div 1 is shit?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gazzy said:
ION at its peak was completely untouchable imo,

Hmm, from what I see, ION are still doing pretty well in 2k4. I think most of the clans currently in div1 would get a nasty scare if ION ever came back...

Pete said:
There is a huge skill difference in div 1 aj lol. Thats why some clans sometimes get +25 in div 1.

Err, no. +21 in beating divs 2 to 6, and then +4 in div1. Not quite the same thing as what you said.

:D

Gazzy said:
:lol:

Im not that fucking small PP fs :p:

Having said that the dutch on average are like 6ft+ (not sure exactly wot that is in cm), whilst our average is 5ft 8 or sommet :lol:

yeh that's cos growth hormone was put in their water after the war cos the dutch were always midgets b4 that...

X-Bomb said:
i agree with tut, the best teams of today would beat the best teams of the past imo, sure there were good tactics back then, but the tactics now are even better and on top of that the skill level now is even better. (however i cant say that about all the teams in div1 atm). But ultimately Assault as a game has changed, u cant compare.

I spoke to Anni a while ago about division 1 (since he is fairly new to AS) he wasnt about in the times of ION etc, I think i told him was that the gamestyle changed when UAS joined division, i dunno which clans were in the division at the time but im sure most of them will agree, they brought with them a new style (at least imo), that style has been taken an adapted IMO! so what im saying is there is 2 different styles, 1 old 1 new. dont compare:P

Personally, I think yoor first paragraph is utter mince, and your second paragraph is spot on. UTAS (from what I've seen) used to be about movement, using weapons skillfully, launches and teamwork. Now its all just spam really. Sure you can win that way, but to keep using your tennis analogy, who really wants to sit through a whole match of 140mph aces from one player? Pretty fuckin' boring imo...

ProPain said:
tallest in europe i believe, i think it has to do with clean air, good food and being tough as nails :footy:

loool doesnt even know his own history - you were pumped full of drugs so that maybe you wouldn't always be pwned by the germans lol :poke: