Div 1 is shit?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Joko said:
ROFLFLFLFLLFF AHH THE MEMORIES of those "friendly" and "non-flaming" wars :lol:

IMO the matches vs X squad always held the finest flaming :D
earlier when we werent in div 1 it had to be AAK i guess, eternal "we are the better german clan" flames + they flamed us for being kids

sobo said:
earlier when we werent in div 1 it had to be AAK i guess, eternal "we are the better german clan" flames + they flamed us for being kids
Duncans fault. :p: :smash:

yeh i miss UKS ya german fuckerz, always good for a flame war or two, not like the pansy-ass clans these days :D

sobo said:
but you really were kids - at least you behaved that way ;) (well some of you still do, but thats not the point here I guess)

Reactions: Hardcore
I remember we had to have moe in the Ai team when we pld UKS just so we could flame back when the german abuse began :lol:

:p:

bet fjs's tactics where the shortest, we didnt have any :moon2:

nowaday i would bet on suym having some of the shortest tacts for the very same reason....

I hear C0 is returning, just bring back nk and x-squad and I'm happy

yeah we returned, a bit different in formation and attitude (it used to be about winning , this time we come back for a bit of fun and winning). UTA was always a cool league to play in, and we are happy to play in it again

thx to the ppl who make it possible :thumb:

I didnt claim we didnt behave like little immature shits! we sure did, but thats usually why we flamed like fuck anyway.

fire sorry unless the whole UKS board is moved to the maps forum i cant reopen it :P

«)Fîrë$±ørm(» said:
hm just as a sidenote
as u re in teh mod-powah... could ya reopen good old uks forum? :\
miss it :(
yeah we had the second most posts after sixth, and were quickly catching up. also the style ruled and my late night drunk experiemnt with the colours :P unfortunately it was reset to default due to some forum update. :\