Cup Draw LIVE tonight 19GMT ON THIS FORUM

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

teams are unfinished.. they will be announced :done:

we are doing the player votes through a forum so it will take a bit of time, i hope it can be done by tomorrow night.

sneez you idiot, you forgot to multiply by the number of elephants in a banana, then carry the three. You also completely failed to take into account the XB factor which, as you know, states that if any number in a given quotient of logarithms exceeds the stated predefined array of quanta, you end up with an extra elephant. So how about don't comment on things you don't understand? Fs.

:lol:

excellent stuff!

For people who are struggling to understand XB's diagrams...it's basically: (captains only)

Wish v Salva

Meteor v Disc

X-Bomb vs Hoi

twnZ vs Supermic

As for the teams..I have told the 2 players I have picked, the other captains have probably done the same

Last edited:
Headline for all that cant wait any longer. You feel hot like the annihilated fried eggs? Your pulse is quicken? We can help you! When its done.

:soon::done:

I wasnt able to imagine how much different methods are possible to setup a cup team.

All and I repeat it, all captains used the dice shaker. In the end we had a small gig running. I still dream about the music from all shaking rhythmically the die in the dice box together. Useless used his famous promiscuous second voice to accompany us alternately to our goal. We showed him our deep respect for this master singer performance by reaching all together our goal, described or famously known as the moment, we all placed the dice box together on the surface with a bang. I can still hear the big bang in my ear.

Lets keep on shaking! :lol:

I wasnt able to imagine how much different methods are possible to setup a cup team.

All and I repeat it, all captains used the dice shaker. In the end we had a small gig running. I still dream about the music from all shaking rhythmically the die in the dice box together. Useless used his famous promiscuous second voice to accompany us alternately to our goal. We showed him our deep respect for this master singer performance by reaching all together our goal, described or famously known as the moment, we all placed the dice box together on the surface with a bang. I can still hear the big bang in my ear.

:chilled:

Seriously, why the hell do you still remember Anthony's post about his dream to be able to sing in 2 tones at once :lol:

And on-topic: WTH is this topic about?