Cup Draw LIVE tonight 19GMT ON THIS FORUM

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Before you post the result XB, please consider that you post it in a way where an average thinking human can follow and actually understand that stuff

:sofa:

Last edited:
xb musta been drunk when he got home at around 5.
or was it 5 CET? anyway did you see my post where i updated the list for you etc, xb? or did you just delete it along with my guesses? :P

guess i can pick another few numbers now? :P

if there is only one more team to find is it not already sorted out?

last number avail is 124 i think... but in case my numbers dont count unless i pick 3.... erm...

124, 159, 141

:p:

Guess I'll wait till whatever comes next

Last edited:
Next we all have to pick a random letter ranging from H to Y
Then the teams will be linked to the number minus the letter picked multiplied by 2 from this match making round . For example H is the 8th letter, one team is number 111
so we get (111-8) . 2 = 206
if you combine 2+0+6 = 8 , this is the amount of maps chosen

Next we all have to pick a random letter ranging from H to Y
Then the teams will be linked to the number minus the letter picked multiplied by 2 from this match making round . For example H is the 8th letter, one team is number 111
so we get (111-8) . 2 = 206
if you combine 2+0+6 = 8 , this is the amount of maps chosen

sneez you idiot, you forgot to multiply by the number of elephants in a banana, then carry the three. You also completely failed to take into account the XB factor which, as you know, states that if any number in a given quotient of logarithms exceeds the stated predefined array of quanta, you end up with an extra elephant. So how about don't comment on things you don't understand? Fs.

OK THE MOMENT OF TRUTH. THE PASSWORD FOR THE ZIP FILE IS:

Code:
tootyfruit22

I will let some genius figure out what the opening games will be.

First Number Found is Team 133 by Supermic - Which team has number 133? - Find out when i give the ZIP password!
vs (A)
Second Number Found is Team 130 by Sphere - Which team has number 130? - Find out when i give the ZIP password!
-------------------Winner A
-------------------vs (1A)
-------------------Winner B
Third Number Found is Team 153 by m1cro - Which team has number 153? - Find out when i give the ZIP password!
vs (B)
Forth Number Found is Team 147 by Target - Which team has number 147? - Find out when i give the ZIP password!
--------------------------------------------Winner 1A
--------------------------------------------vs
--------------------------------------------Winner 2A
Fifth Number Found is Team 103 by Mushroomhead - Which team has number 103? - Find out when i give the ZIP password!
vs(C)
Sixth Number Found is Team 117 by NoMercy - Which team has number 117? - Find out when i give the ZIP password!
-------------------Winner C
-------------------vs(2A)
-------------------Winner D
Seventh Number Found is Team 134 by Yako - Which team has number 134? - Find out when i give the ZIP password!
vs(D)
Eigth Number Found is Team 124 by Vitzy - Which team has number 124? - Find out when i give the ZIP password!

And what are the teams so far? Apparently half of uta knows them except a few people which is unfair.