bye

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Samy
you stoped UT too deadly ähhh elfbot² ?
wahhaah says he tracerbot user. maybe my last act is going to get you kicked from the 1v1 cup :lol: the admin is just waiting for ONE other person to complain about u, then its :done: :nod:

Samy does'nt cheat from what ive seen of him recently we even pld a dom clanbase cup game together and did'nt see anything odd cept his 100 f1 ping :\

u just unhappy cause he owned solido ? i saw the sshots the ADMIN specced samy and did'nt see anything wrong solido lost like 35-2 so what ? does'nt mean samy botted

ROFL !

what is when i leave the 1v1 cup now? then your last act failed shit head...

and even if i get kicked in the 1v1 cup what does it mean? that one noobie who i owned said i cheated so i get kicked or what?

just pwned you on ra m8 and you get kicked out of clan because tracebot and all you can say it then i gave you the bot, wahhaha go wank on the street with ya bot m8....

ROFl just pwned me, HWAHAHA
samy The Cheat0r
LMFAO

o and paa, beltroniko was right, u were botting inded :D
next time keep ur nick samy instead of HJAHJSAHSJAHJSHJH before u hit 100% of every shot with sniper :> rofl!!!

me or samy aint DUMB enough to get caught let alone cheat unlike u fuckwit

=)

Originally posted by Deadl¥
ROFl just pwned me, HWAHAHA
samy The Cheat0r
LMFAO

o and paa, beltroniko was right, u were botting inded :D
next time keep ur nick samy instead of HJAHJSAHSJAHJSHJH before u hit 100% of every shot with sniper :> rofl!!!

LOL said the cheating idiot :x

owned-sf.jpg

Originally posted by Deadl¥
ye i shud fo in ur eyes eh :>
make me

i lost all my respect for you and I wish you never did what you have done.... just stop it with the foolish act, you are making a complete cunt our of yourself.

first you cheat and then you moan like fuck against everyone be glad that you are only banned for 2 months fs
and if you know so sure samy bots prove it

Originally posted by RaMpaGe
i lost all my respect for you and I wish you never did what you have done.... just stop it with the foolish act, you are making a complete cunt our of yourself.

first you cheat and then you moan like fuck against everyone be glad that you are only banned for 2 months fs
and if you know so sure samy bots prove it

right m8;)

Yep but ramps comment was correct he knows more about the deadly situation than you.

i agree with ramp.... :o

Originally posted by Paa`
Yep but ramps comment was correct he knows more about the deadly situation than you.

i agree with ramp.... :o
whaha u mean when you send me the zellius ut pack? oh ye i can remember that :>