Bush planned Iraq attack before becoming president

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

p.s. in the time bomb analogy, i think that was more of the bomb gonig off rather than being lit.

could say the middle east is the powder keg these days

/goes to sleep

that's why LR is here :D he's got as little and as much to "defend" as the rest of us westernes with connection to the Internet and computers at home do. it's about imperialistic capitalism - whatever government you have - whereever you are in the western world. oil has been reason enough to make war before, and that reason becomes more and more important for every day that passes. i'd actually wouldn't mind as much if the matter wasn't tried to be justified in other ways, i e if media and governments dared say "it's because we need that oil" - instead of covering it with excuses like "they're terrorists". liberation from oppressive leaderships are mostly started from the local population suffering from it, not exactly by US - it's more the other way around when they're involved. there are "different parts of the world" still, although the world is getting "smaller" - and it's scary when those "parts" of the world, uncontrolled by us, have the power to destroy us - but we've had that power for a long time, and some countries here are more of less guilty for arming those parts of the world with that power. we here would all have to give away most of what we have, together with most others with as much or more than we do, to make the world as safer place - and it's not like we do that by "securing" the oil we need. personally i'm doing jack shit to make the world a better place. i pay my bills, i smoke my weed and i play the game. i have my opinions and i have my thoughts about what is right and wrong and what could make things better for most - if i was in a position of power i'd still be human with the same "mind, thoughts and beliefs" but also with the same instinct to secure my "interests", that which i need to survive with the same, or more, of the welfare i got. that means that if i was in a position of power, there's a great risk i'd do the same thing - secure my oil and find a good excuse for it as necessary.