Best AS-player in leaguehistory?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

and after he even invented all weapons and maps he was also the master in fragging and mapknowledge.
Only Chuck Norris was able to compete with him. :nod:

I'm shocked to find out that nobody thought of me in this thread.. i post every day so you should remember me.. :D

k.. my vote goes to yuran :love:

Several years ago, some1 called "Yasser" had an incredible aim on public servers...
But somehow he disappeared with improved CSHP... weird.. :D

omg... now i remeber this fucker also had the "You suck" taunt on an infinite loop...
did they find out, who he was btw. ?

Several years ago, some1 called "Yasser" had an incredible aim on public servers...
But somehow he disappeared with improved CSHP... weird.. :D

omg... now i remeber this fucker also had the "You suck" taunt on an infinite loop...
did they find out, who he was btw. ?
Oh ye the Virus guy. :lol:

Wasnt there another guy called Nasty or summin. Who had another taunt on loop? ;)

Anyway, i vote Smark. His spamming skills are 2nd to none.

Nay, Smark's spamming skills are 2nd to the RSS feed :( Need to try and recruit that bastard RSS to my clan.

well i can't say who's the best assaulter in uta history since all the old one u named i have no clue who they are...:P

but if we look at pug picking order the firsts picks are usually 1 of them(no order) :cool: :

Wish
Twnz
Mic
Petez
Uzi
Riv
McNeill

theses guys got great Dm/sniper skillz but they also got Da ping :)

Even tho he's not a first pick, supermic is a well rounded player

Is DM skillz better than Launching skillz ?
Is Launching skillz better than tricks skillz ?

Squirrel could be 1 of the best with euro ping :D

I'd say the definition of a great AS player is one who combines great attack with great defence; one who can get the most objectives without help on attack, then work best in sync with the rest of his team on defence (not necessarily most frags, just best awareness). All the other stuff like tricks and comms is important but secondary, since the idea is to get objectives on attack and stop them being gotten on defence. So who would that be?

Prolly Bart.

well i can't say who's the best assaulter in uta history since all the old one u named i have no clue who they are...:P

but if we look at pug picking order the firsts picks are usually 1 of them(no order) :cool: :

Wish
Twnz
Mic
Petez
Uzi
Riv
McNeill

theses guys got great Dm/sniper skillz but they also got Da ping :)

Even tho he's not a first pick, supermic is a well rounded player

Is DM skillz better than Launching skillz ?
Is Launching skillz better than tricks skillz ?

Squirrel could be 1 of the best with euro ping :D

wheres my name?!

i dont think anyone would like to be called the best AS player :lol: i mean it's not a babemagnet to be called the best of an online Game mod. Best As player prolly means biggest nerd :lol:

By that logic I'm the biggest nugget of AS suckage this league has ever seen. Cheers for that, I actually do feel better.

i dont think anyone would like to be called the best AS player :lol: i mean it's not a babemagnet to be called the best of an online Game mod. Best As player prolly means biggest nerd :lol:

too many sarcastic comments to chose from, but im gonna go with,

I suddenly have the urge to nominate jackel.

Last edited: