Best AS-player in leaguehistory?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I'd say it's obvious it's McNeill or Neo, and the only reason other people are being suggested is because it's too boring voting for these two :confused: So there.

I'd say it's obvious it's McNeill or Neo, and the only reason other people are being suggested is because it's too boring voting for these two :confused: So there.

Actually the reasons others are suggested is because every1 doesn´t vote on the person with the highest fragcount or the person that gets the most armors and get launched. There are so many other factors to take into consideration that makes it quite impossible to name a certain player. Some are good attackers, some others are good defenders, some are tactically skilled while others are not, some do these small special tricky things that either helps the team or makes themselves get a certain objective. Using teamspeak itself (In a way much more effective than others), timing objectives, powerups, count with delays on ts, timing how fast attackers can reach objectives from where they last were when you got killed, rippers, tricks, launches. Even spamming is a skill itself ffs.

No1 masters it all... but the person that´s closest is Supermic :sofa:

Supermic is such a nice player, i must agree... But konnan is mastering all those things, imo !

i am the master, but of course i understand i do not count in this as everyone just assumes that anyway.

Tbh, I'd go for someone like munkz or Hogo, they were always silently very very good at everything.

Still, hard to judge standards when they played compared to now :)

i am the master, but of course i understand i do not count in this as everyone just assumes that anyway.

XB when was the last time you won a pug without me?!?? MAYBE UR A LEGAND, BUT WITHOUT ME UR JUST A LEGEND.

I will dig this thread in 2029 and hope someone will vote for me :( fs even Zola got two votes :(

Still, hard to judge standards when they played compared to now :)

I don't really understand what this means when people say it. What has changed so enormously in that time? It's not like comparing 50s football players to today's, we're talking about a space of maybe 6 years maximum in a game where the assault mod has remained pretty well consistent.

i agree with tut

suprrrrtmic is the most complete player i know, he can do sniperless rippers even i can't on lava, and he's definitely got the moves, reliable on any objective with any weapon, good on ts, can pull a cpl of dbl/multidongs on offence when needed etc...

there are better fraggers out there no doubt but imho best means most complete so yeah supermic all the way :thumb:

i agree with tut

suprrrrtmic is the most complete player i know, he can do sniperless rippers even i can't on lava, and he's definitely got the moves, reliable on any objective with any weapon, good on ts, can pull a cpl of dbl/multidongs on offence when needed etc...

there are better fraggers out there no doubt but imho best means most complete so yeah supermic all the way :thumb:

go on, say len, you know you want to.

Opinion aint changed still MC for complete Assaulter , prob not as sharp as when he was playing fulltime mi5 but still has my vote.

Wish and Twnz two of best assault players today.

Useless, in gaming terms, usually people who play the games for years improve exponentially. So 6 years is imo a large gap. The players back then if they came back now, would see a huge difference in the skill level. Everyone is pretty good, there are no huge gaps.

Munkz was good, but he wasn't all rounder. He was killer.

Uzi is inconsistent, when he plays well he is very good. But usually hes drunk and talking shit on TS to care.

@GEO these days I don't play that active, but many forget that is was players like Gen and I who came up with siege dark launch. We used to practise ripper shots, hammer launches everywhere for hours.

These days, the game has become more offensive and I personally have turned more into a defender and care less about tricks shots (doesn't mean i've forgotten them).

Should just be happy that people are still playing after all these years, but generally speaking the skill level among everyone is pretty close.

Edit - Smantie I vote you so you don't have to wait till 2029.