beep from new motherboard

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol m8, but when i'll bring it back, i won't get my money back... just a new fan :|
gonna bring my pc away tomorrow, just need to get a respond from shop

today i tested it with old fan.. worked for a sec, but then it started showing that i had AMD 2500+ with DDR333 :|
then after a while it all started all over again.. same beeps, but this time another hight of beeps, these were lower :crap:

U didnt buy the pc from Sb did you?

Then it might be a old police car, but he made a pc out of its parts and put it back together as a pc.

There've been some faked Athlons around in the last months, maybe you had bad luck and bought one of them :D

i had like 4 of those an7 boards had same problems!! there a pile of shit i spent loads of dosh on new cpu's and stuff i just got a new mobo all together in the end a dfi lanparty

You always wanna put the minimal amount of thermal paste on a cpu ( 1mm thick? at most i think? )

and the dfi lanparty nf2 is meant to be a great mb but then again the nf7-s 2.0 is also seen as the best nf2 mb it's between those two, an7 was meant to be the updated better version of nf7 dont think it worked out too well tho.

well.. so now i'm looking for a new cooler.
i'm not a 1337 modder.. so could someone search me something cheap, though good quality.. (SOCKET A/462)
/me looks at ProPain

Last edited: