beep from new motherboard

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Check your cpu fan is seated correctly. Also check that all your cards are pushed in tightly :)

Also this thread may help here

saus and his pc problems :lol:

well just plug everthing out.
then plug one component (gfx) in and start. If it runs without beep plug the next component in. So you can see at which point ur mobo start beeping,

Try what bart said!
Otherwise, there is a beep-list somewhere. The beeps actually are a secret code to see what's wrong.

I think its your memory m8

your processor is running @ 400 so is your fsb

i bet ur existing memory is pc2700 = 333 fsb

idd underclock the cpu to 333 fsb and see if you still get the prob

so its either upgrade to 3200 memory or underclock your cpu

how will i underclock my cpu :| when it won't boot :rofl:

well.. here something 'funny' i removed my processor then the beeping stopped, put it in again started again :(

$au$je said:
how will i underclock my cpu :| when it won't boot :rofl:
pretty simple: look if there is a jumpers for the FSB on the motherboard (look in the mobo manual)
if it's possible set the FSB to 166 MHz (=333 MHz).

If nothing help try to test the CPU at someones computer. You need to know if the CPU the mobo or the RAM make the problems.

and make sure you attach all the cables correctly, unplug EVERYTHING
get the manual and plug stuff in component at a time ( according to the manual of course DUH)

first thing to check is if your cooler is placed correctly, you might have it facing the wrong way
and if i were you i would plug in the usb2 adapter last since that was the problem with my mobo
when i unplugged it, it started working

mobo's tend to have diffrent beeps for diffrent probs listen what it is like short, short, short, long. Then look up in the manual what it is.

M®.F®0$T said:
i had a very long one !!! close 1 minute ! heared like a signal (siren) from da fire-brigade :x all the time dühdüh dühdüh dühdüh dühdüh dühdüh dühdüh dühdüh dühdüh dühdüh dühdüh
tnega u know what that is ?

he has same beep i guess :(

i'll make a lill movie soon k?

u checked that cpu fan is plugged into cpu fan connector and not system fan connector? think you ca nsometimes get this as a cpu fan fail warning.