Ban Request. Admins read.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st of all: nice thread got tired after 5 comments just ban em both
or do 1v1 deck16, loser gets banned winner stays :lol: this is just so unserious like ALWAYS by sneez
my words are said to this. bye :wave:
next thread :yawn:

Well obviously some people don't really know the limits between fun and plain offensive. Torp always uses this 'ur mum' comments about 50 times a day to anyone. This doesn't mean however that it's correct or should be accepted. In the past people hurt me and others as well with their silly 'supposed funny' comments. People should accept that not everyone is a rough steadyminded person. And simply apologizing is the least you can do Torp.

anyways..

A warning for Torp is welcome!

I agree...since my mum died 4 weeks ago, I am so fed up with all these ''sooo cool'' mum jokes..yay you are all so brilliant.

I can't say I like to see a thread like this which contains a quarrel between two people who I consider 'friends' (seems like the magical line between WoW and UT has something to do with this? :yawn2: )

Trying hard not to take sides, I agree sneez could have taken offense, although I was aware his Mother is alive and well, and Torp never said 'I fucked her hard' (this is what I remember - I will check the demos later, yes, I am now auto recording again! -_-)

Torp seems to, unreasonably imo, have gotten the tag of being a flamer, when in actual fact he just won't put up with stupidity, annoying comments and whatever else is retarded. As with the Che incident, some people may feel hurt by some of his comments, but I just see this thread as an over exagerated attempt to get someone banned, when it's down to personal hatred.

If what sneez was stating was entirely true I might be able to see a reason for punishment, but as it stands it was just a 'flamewar', nothing else, one of many, many, flamewars (infact it was quite timid compared to what the likes of uZi can achieve :P)

However Sneez has every right to create this thread I guess, if he took offense that is, I just hope he will togglemute if he ever has to play again vs Torp.

PS: The pug was fucked from the moment DJ did random teams, it was obvious tensions would be high.

Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaahahahahahahaaha *breathe* ahahahahahahhahaaahaa

This post just shows how retarded UTA is, never would I have expected to see that 'botter-flamer-asshole-etc' Wish is the only guy who has posted a mature sensible comment, whereas the peeps that think they are so cool are the hypocrites (hi Grz aka my-ban-is-unfair). Just goes to show how some people can mature over this shithole and others are still head-deep in it.

Yeah sneez because I bet you've never flamed someone that could have taken offense at it without you knowing it, amirite? AFAIK being part of the UTAcoolclub is being a general fuckhead in the league and has never changed, if you don't like it you know where the door to your RP server is, get off my interweb. :rofl:

how about any form of "ur mum" flames/responses/jokes in any kind of sense deserves a punishment from now on?
or even rude flames in general or sumth..

#utapug is pretty shit sometimes moep..

Yes.....time for some respect for your fellow assaulters.
Whether it's in jest or not is irrespective, it's not acceptable......more IRC police imo

hmmm ... dont think its a question of BAN imo.

More like a question of respect each others ...

I totally understand Sneez position believe me i do ... but well you have also to admit usually ppls jokes jumps to "Yeah yeah i like your mom too" or the classic "What my dick is small ?!! well you mom didnt complain!" not saying its correct.

Just well, try to understand the 2 sides ... usual "joke" versus unusual reality ... results in a big mess.

So well i think torp should talk with sneez and go eat a ice cream with him. PAY THE ICE CREAM. and talk !

lol guys i cant believe you have bought all this. It is a total wind up. I didnt even say what sneez said, nothing like it. If you cant cope with flames or rude remarks seas then you can always ignore?

@DJ I never shot you off roof, lying cunt. I can upload demo of me watching you and sandy asking me why I wasnt shooting you off. Only time I teamkilled you was after you teamkilled me on Dungeons ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.