Ban Request. Admins read.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneez

Jun 11, 2001
For Torp. Yesterday I was playing a PuG on McNeill's server. As usual I commented about the map AS-TheDungeon]l[AL since I find it not fun to play.

mod.argaiV: "WHO PICKED THIS MAP?!?!?!?!?!"
Torp: "Shut up noob fo back to wow."

I ignored this comment and kept on playing. Now a couple of maps later AS-Frigate, Torp's team must attack and I shot him from 100-200 yards with an enforcer, happy as I was with that imba insane shot, I cheered ! At the end of the map we both agreed on somebody elses stupidity so I said for fun:

mod.argaiV: "Omg we we are friends now torp"
Torp: "I am friends with your mother and I fucked her hard yesterday"

Obviously this comment goes too far for me, my mother died last year and I didnt know what to say back, I just ignored the stirring *** and kept on playing, but for me the line is crossed and I refuse to play in any more pugs with this swearing ***, I suggest you all do the same.

I play PuG's for fun , not to have my family abused.

laughing is not the right thing to do now jackel..

tho sneez when you want people to stop swearing you should stop moan about new maps yourself too... i also think torp didn't know your mom died last year... nontheless i think you should never say somthing like that... jokes/quotes about someones mother as it's just dumb imo

Torp should be a football hooligan victim, being such a footy expert.
Obviously he didnt know your history, just reminds me how friendly this community is from time to time :o

Well Torp is a prick, but i didnt know aswell that ur mum died last year aswell..it's not like common knowledge.

ah torp says i did <insertrandomabuse> to your mother all the time no matter who u are and what u do, its like someone else talking about the weather

2-3 year ban for insulting ones dead parent? If some1 insulted mine i would just buy a airline ticket no need for admins m8.

Well well well, first of all thats not what I said. I did say a mum joke but certainly wasnt as bad as he makes out...

Second of all sneez is the biggest wind-up merchant of all. He comes to server and often sabotages the pug by picking std maps. He gets a kill and shouts "owned owned owned hahahahahahahahha" and expects no reply.

Thirdly, how the hell would i know if his mum isnt alive anymore? Are you dumb?

Last edited:
Thirdly, Grz, how the hell would i know if his mum isnt alive anymore? Are you dumb?

can you read? "Obviously he didnt know your history"

having said that, you have a large mouth backed up by nothing....take it easy. I have been around longer then you so have others. I can be misunderstood at times couse im talking in your native language not mine, try do vice versa

I'm with sneez.....getting fed up with the pathetic & immature banter on the PUG channel. There are times when it's a stream of "xxx is listening to: Some Modern Shit.mp3" often acompanied with the lyrics, line by line.
Then comes the direct abuse to various people's mothers. I can only assume they have a pretty bad relationship with their own mothers and certainly don't consider the feelings of their target.

If you can't "enjoy" your self without getting stoned, pissed or abusing someone then I feel sorry for you.

Well well well, first of all thats not what I said. I did say a mum joke but certainly wasnt as bad as he makes out...

Second of all sneez is the biggest wind-up merchant of all. He comes to server and often sabotages the pug by picking std maps. He gets a kill and shouts "owned owned owned hahahahahahahahha" and expects no reply.

That is along the lines what you said and imo you should be banned for it. And don't say you did not say 'I fucked her HARD' because that IS what you said. Too bad I can't find the serverlogs but there were 12 people in that server.It was at the End of the Frigate map.

furthermore about the PuG server picking STD maps I did that months ago and got banned for it, After that I haven't captained for a single time. You can ask Zyx and raichu for that. (what does that got to do with this anyway?)

I'd like to see an Admin reply on this or a well meaned apology by Torp.

This has got nothing to do with admins, as it was McNeills server this took place on, its down to him(or someone that he has left to run His server) to sort out.

if it was said on a league server/match, or on forums, it would be another matter.

People got banned here for cheating on public servers dfp/dog etc, cant agree with you on this.

LOL

Sneez, I didnt know your mum wasnt alive anymore, therefore no apology. If you think I meant to offend you, on the net then thats ur problem if you got offended. I say it to everyone, as do a lot of others in pug channel.

You caused the reaction by shouting owned because you made a kill. U repeated this about 10 times. What do u expect?

Futhermore, I've said "urmum" on several occasions in the past so dont talk shit about this 1 offending you specifically.

"If you think I meant to offend you, on the net then thats ur problem if you got offended. I say it to everyone, as do a lot of others in pug channel."

What a load of sack of an excuse, worst i heared in years...

Pepole got banned for less

If nothing happens its defently free for all...

Status
Not open for further replies.