Assault Legendary - The movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

didn't quite read that through the first time, and with everyone saying how fast their download was going I actually thought you managed to have a DL speed that would take you two years to DL :P

Just finished watching it btw, and I very much enjoyed it yessir!:chainsaw:

HAHAHA CLASSIC LOL :rofl:

didn't quite read that through the first time, and with everyone saying how fast their download was going I actually thought you managed to have a DL speed that would take you two years to DL :P

Just finished watching it btw, and I very much enjoyed it yessir!:chainsaw:

LOLLOLOLLLL!

Great movie Orchild, good job :thumb: It had great music that worked very well with the movie imo, Awesome editing and good looking effects.
Made me laugh out loud at the fun parts and it also made me want to play UT :)

Well done!

Last edited:
I actually have problems watching the movie...The start is good with no problem, when the 2 guys start to run out to make the cave-launch it gets stuck and the movie is totaly unsmooth and it is impossible to watch since there are also quite many pixel-faults jus after that.

So what player are you using? I tried latest DivX, Qicktime, and also latest VLAN-Player but still not able to watch it properly...latest VLAN player is still like I cannot see a fookn shit because it is like 2 frames per second and no real texture...haha.

fs.

I actually have problems watching the movie...The start is good with no problem, when the 2 guys start to run out to make the cave-launch it gets stuck and the movie is totaly unsmooth and it is impossible to watch since there are also quite many pixel-faults jus after that.

So what player are you using? I tried latest DivX, Qicktime, and also latest VLAN-Player but still not able to watch it properly...latest VLAN player is still like I cannot see a fookn shit because it is like 2 frames per second and no real texture...haha.

fs.

i'm using windowmedia player and it works fine

i alrdy said it to u in irc but GJ Orchild, all the work u put in it is worth it

fs.

check out the first post made that I made, somewhere near the bottom of that post I added some details on how to get get a smooth playback and if it doesn't work then what might be the issue. There is always the online streaming link, so you can watch it even if your PC doesnt like the playback :p

Excellent movie m8! Really enjoyed the music and quality! Twnz is a bastard though :lol:

For people who have playback issues, don't use VLC media player. I've had lots of issues with it with certain file types and/or codecs. Try to use BSPlayer instead.

very nice movie, just watched the streamed version without sound on a work computer. Have it DL'ed at home, will watch it there tonight :)

It seems the best way for u to kill me is with you hammer Orch :hammer:

nice movie there mate, excellent work really!

some things but only small ones:

sometimes the music didnt fit at all (dont get me wrong the music itself was great :P) and while watching it I really got confused what player is playing atm because it changed too fast and the name was only small in the corner.

But thats all, I really like it, many good kills and moments :lol:

:thumb:

great tribute m8 ! :clap:

seems i just have to enable hidden weapons and changing my crosshair to own every match :D

PS: So don't be too surprised if i try to launch any1 with enforcers - i'm just trying to deal with hidden weapons :D

PPS: again, awesome work :clap: :clap: :clap:

wget ftp://ftp.unreal.ie/unreal.ie/UT99/movies/Assault_Legendary-HQ.rar
--2008-12-02 15:15:09-- ftp://ftp.unreal.ie/unreal.ie/UT99/movies/Assault_Legendary-HQ.rar
=> `Assault_Legendary-HQ.rar'
Resolving ftp.unreal.ie... 193.120.123.142
Connecting to ftp.unreal.ie|193.120.123.142|:21... connected.
Logging in as anonymous ... Logged in!
==> SYST ... done. ==> PWD ... done.
==> TYPE I ... done. ==> CWD /unreal.ie/UT99/movies ... done.
==> SIZE Assault_Legendary-HQ.rar ... 578842816
==> PASV ... done. ==> RETR Assault_Legendary-HQ.rar ... done.
Length: 578842816 (552M)

100%[======================================>] 578,842,816 11.2M/s in 54s

2008-12-02 15:16:03 (10.2 MB/s) - `Assault_Legendary-HQ.rar' saved [578842816]
Mirrored: http://pyrii.net/~pinny/ut99/movies/Assault_Legendary-HQ.rar