assault from japan :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

That's a funny coincidence, that's the same percentage increase an American has on their intelligence from 3 years old to 25 years old. Whoa!

How exactly is Azerbaijan classed as Central Asia? LOL It borders Georgia, Russia and Armenia. The Caspian sea stops it being apart of Central Asia, jeez how ignorant? The country participates in European competitions in sport.

Smant, exactly.... but geographically and I would say economically as well, there isn't a lot of difference either. I dunno why people are so surprised. The Israeli and Turkish guys are more surprising to me.

Well in all fairness, you're a racist cunt and don't know shit about Americans, and Azerbaijan is more of a crap country than Turkey or Israel. Borat said so.

Seeing as America is pretty much the opposite of a race then that makes me unracist surely? I am sure you never joked about British stereotypes though smant :rolleyes: u racist fuck.

How exactly is Azerbaijan classed as Central Asia? LOL It borders Georgia, Russia and Armenia. The Caspian sea stops it being apart of Central Asia, jeez how ignorant? The country participates in European competitions in sport.

Smant, exactly.... but geographically and I would say economically as well, there isn't a lot of difference either. I dunno why people are so surprised. The Israeli and Turkish guys are more surprising to me.

idd my bad was reading about turkmenistan, uzbekistan, kazahkstan and tadjikistan, kyrgyzstan at the time i posted this (i think the article was called future rulers of the former soviet union) dunno why did i put azerbaijan in that region .

P.S Israel also participates in all European competitions in sports or the most of them and it is not an European country by any means ( not being within borders of european continent; Ural orCaucaus mountain ranges)

Last edited:
Indeed, Israel is a weird one. I am almost certain it's to do with avoiding any kind of trouble at competitions v's their enemies (and in Western Asia lets face it, they have many). Imagine Israel v Palestine world cup qualifier ::x

Well in all fairness, you're a racist cunt and don't know shit about Americans, and Azerbaijan is more of a crap country than Turkey or Israel. Borat said so.

Borat said that America is crap not Azerbaijan:p:

Ik heb kanker. Hoi ik ben Smant en kom uit Amerika. Ik ben geboren in Hartford en woon nu in Boston. Hoe gaat het met jou? Waar kom jij vandaan?

Sorry Rene, Dutch isn't avail to learn in the UK unless you find a University and take a degree in it, I'm sure there a few of those! I think it is possible to learn French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese and Arabic and even then that's dependant on what school you go! Isn't English pretty much learned as much as you learn your own language :P?

Even in Italian the countries are different but when talking on here they say the worldwide known name!

Furthermore :rofl: at it being called Chili there, do you call Uruguay 'Uragay'? :P

tbh

the "strange" flags on servers could be a bug

bossk and max are from austria...and they get a swedish flag on servers

Jamaica: Look at the ping, probably jamaican. Azerbaijan again, we asked him on the server and that's what he said.

tbh

That's right, I do get a Swedish flag on the servers!

Though, I suppose you're talking about the austrian max.. :poke:

tbh

yes there are some bugs with flags...I really doubt those ppl from these countries really play this old game online tbh...or maybe it just got released there..who knows ;)

in this case, the flag is not a bug
brain hasnt been playing as he said it was the start of the horse racing season there ?!!?!! :rofl::rofl:
anyways name the country!

brainqv8.jpg