assault from japan :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Havent played with jamaicans before, not to mention with three at same time.

Attachments

• SShot.JPG
    SShot.JPG
    186.2 KB · Views: 46
Shot0036.jpg

Legit, Azerbaijan - how crazy is that?

See Chili semi-often actually, especially late-night.

People actually live in Chili though, I didn't know Azerbaijan was a real country and even the wikipedia article makes it seem crap.

I think 24 are the only clan to ever have a Chinese recruit :D Can't remember his name though... I seem to recall taking the piss out of him a lot and he left within about a week, but still, it's the thought that counts.

Azerbaijan is no more crazy than someone from Russia, Czech, Georgia, Turkey, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia.

We actually have people in the league from Russia, Czech and Estonia though.

How exactly is Azerbaijan classed as Central Asia? LOL It borders Georgia, Russia and Armenia. The Caspian sea stops it being apart of Central Asia, jeez how ignorant? The country participates in European competitions in sport.

Smant, exactly.... but geographically and I would say economically as well, there isn't a lot of difference either. I dunno why people are so surprised. The Israeli and Turkish guys are more surprising to me.