As-Siege tricks?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

back to topic :deal::D :lol:
->
i managed to launched from the positions bart told already but ASMD Tower well the launchee gotta jump so it works (it worked ;))

(allthough strange and unusual i think u can launch to tower from start by:
double RL launch (12 rocks) but this needs a REALLY COOL TEAM and god methods:D)

Last edited:
me and ninja can do that every time, I start loading and shoot 6, ninja follows and gets it just right timed

helps if u count down.

yeah, but you can do everything :P
But if you start loading the rockets, and then ninja does, is it impossible to hit the one being launched at the same time!?!

speaking of HJ from ramps to centre tower on seige - has anyone else noticed that the window directly opposite the front doors is lower than the others. I noticed due to me shocking ping - thats the only one i can HJ into when playing online because the lag screws up the timing for my HJ.

just a general comment

I record yesterday a double hammerjump demo on Siege. It's not really useful, I did it more for fun but worth a try. I have some others helpful demos too, just contact me if you're interesed.