As-Siege tricks?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Witlof

Jul 17, 2001
Arnhem (NL)
Hi all,

I only know the trick on as-siege that yu can hammerjump backwards from the lift, and that you then can teleport into the big tower.

But i know that there's a launch also, but it seems impossible to me to launch on that BIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGG tower :P

I think this is the place to learn professional players on the normal maps which are newbies on the new customs the tricks on these new maps. I'm one of those also :)

So we will begin with as-siege. I think it's the best custom, it has just everything. It looks like Rook a bit.

But plz learn US the tricks, such as that launch.

I thank U, great lords :D

C ya,

{cds}Witlof

Pretty sure u can launch from every single tower

the middle tower is prolly easiest though, i have done it from the minigun and rocket one as well.

TBH
i think the easyest one to learn is the Right tower launch

and to get in the middle tower you dont need to go up the liftjust run up the slop and look directly down do a hammer jump and push forward, you will get in the middle tower

i think the most important thing to remeber is that siege can be completed in 19 seconds so you need to get organised fast to deffend it

ill put a screen ie up when i get chance

Last edited:
well, i think screenies of demo's or when it is just showed to yuo, is easier than your plane text :D

But 19 sec's? Dont you have to perform a launch from the bridge too, that you land on a single tower and do a second launch right away? It seems impossible to me ;)

But I'll w8 for the screenies, demo's or practice sessions :P

Yours,

{cds}Witlof

Here's a suggestion:

try it?

Generally there are 2 RL launch techniques, normal(spread) and clustered, play around with where to shoot... thats what other ppl did :P

1 launch?
:lol: i know...let me count....6 launches on Siege(only3or 4 are useful ;)).
U can launch before the Bridge, @ Darkspot, in the Tower, @the right Tower, @the left Tower, and last and least ;) @the little structur near the MainGate open-button.

(sry i am to lazy to read all posts before)

you should try messing around with places to launch from and use clustered rockets (thats when you hold the primary and alt fire) aiming them at different parts of the body ie

the top of the boot or the inner thigh ..ythings like that

try useing the geometry around you to get extra lift or angles

its hard to post a screenie of a launch coz i have to find someone to do it with me and that can be a pain in tha ass

so i suggest that you spend some time (like we all have) and try and work some things out for your self

at the end of the day a lot of us have spent hours working out tricks and we all came from knowing jack about what to do :p

Opti

Think about the physics of the game, they are imitated RL physics, so for rl's u can roughly calculate where to shoot, like in pool ;)

yes to top tower :) tho siege i couldn't do myself as well tried for hours but still wouldn't get it :/

well the right tower launch i could get to work sometimes but from middle and others i couldn't

tried to launch from before the bridge as well :/ could get 3/4 of the tower sometimes :) but not 100% :/