As-OverlordDE

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hmn... I don't like the less tunnels before Boiler... but the end is very nice.
I'd also keep the autocannon and stop fucking with the ammo locations - very annoying and takes more time for a defender to get ammo which is bad ESPECIALLY with the shorter tunnels. I really like how you repositioned the minigun at boiler too :D Overall would be a pretty balanced map 6v6 I think.

nice one m8:thumb:, found a bug though.. u can get boilerroom when attacker jumps against the boilerroom teleporter exit

I like the map, Che, as i told you.

1. Especially the auto-cannons that might prevent defenders to camp the beach as much as it often happens. Gives attackers time to organise them selves before slaughtered. Rocket spamming from the bunkers are still posible, but if the defenders spend a player on both bunkers their other defense will be weakened.

2. The two tunnels after Boiler makes it harder for defenders to spam as much as in the original version. Now they have to keep attention on two entries. They must also think more about where to spend their ammo supplies.

3. The last thing I REALLY must give you credit for is Final is a touch. This will demand a full use of the entire map and not end it by simple flak.

As for the 'Super Schock': I hardly think it will be used much, hehe ;)

[edit]
Why not try to put it on DoG Standard server for a while and see how people like it?
Would also be a nice fresh blow
[/edit]

Last edited:
why does LeagueAS disable it on normal Overlord than:P

cause in the original u could hammer jump the trigger from under the ramp, cause the collision radius is 2 big
so it is/was kind of bug in the original
LAS "fixed" it by disabling the trigger totally

i moved the trigger up and a bit inside in the DE version

as weirdo mentioned it...it´s a feature :P

i thought about to delete the trigger, but then i thought it´s a 2nd chance to get boiler
defender can´t stand at boiler objective in the tunnel and wait there with rockets 2 spam everything
they need to def. the room itself
that gives the attacker more room to act, and more room to get to 1 of the 2 objectives
remember the tunnel is short now, and def need to go there straight away....or boiler goes very fast

Last edited:
cause in the original u could hammer jump the trigger from under the ramp, cause the collision radius is 2 big
so it is/was kind of bug in the original
LAS "fixed" it by disabling the trigger totally

i moved the trigger up and a bit insidein the DE version

as weirdo mentioned it...it´s a feature :P

i thought about to delete the trigger, but then i thought it´s a 2nd chance to get boiler
defender can´t stand at boiler objective in the tunnel and wait there with rockets 2 spam everything
they need to def. the room itself
that gives the attacker more room to act, and more room to get to 1 of the 2 objectives
remember the tunnel is short now, and def need to go there straight away....or boiler goes very fast
isnt it to easy to get than? with 2 boilers and shorter tunnel.. and rox?

well see how balenced it is with a playtest but it seems che can turn very boring spammy maps that have 1 way in, into pretty enjoyable maps :)

(latest astheno is pretty enjoyable)

this one looks nice but playtest is required to see if its perhaps "too nerfed"

would be sweet to have a new fresh maps, even if only for pugs -_-

perhaps if it IS balenced and fun, and the doggies were replaced by UTA logos, it could become AS-OverlordAL :P