AS-Dustbowl

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

and then we play the map and zyx finishes it in 2 mins without anyone else knowing his hidden routes lol. At least give ppl a chance to learn the map when its played l0l0l.

and then we play the map and zyx finishes it in 2 mins without anyone else knowing his hidden routes lol. At least give ppl a chance to learn the map when its played l0l0l.

There is no secret routes. But hence i added the warnings of the gate being jumped.

Update, you can also check first post.

AS-DustbowlALBeta3

I made another edit to the map. This will make the it easier to know what teleporter to take.

I am still open for suggestions. Next up is the version with end sequence.

AS-DustbowlALbeta3 * Full Package (15mb) *>>Download link<<
AS-DustbowlALbeta3 * Map Only (2mb) *>>Download link<<

Last edited:
AS-DustbowlALRev03

With some comments from the community *cough* html i have edited Dustbowl once again. I revised the beta3.

I am still open for suggestions. Next up is the version with end sequence(for real! this time).

[Edits]
- Added a teleporter to the Snipernest. Closer to the hole at the back so defense can drop to fuses faster and hold that longer.
- Replaced the lift to the fuses with a ramp.
- Redone the Canyon Outpost. It should be less confusing.
- After disabling the Innerbase perimiter lasers defense gets two spawnpoints behind the innerbase, these spawns will stay open for 10 seconds after innerbase is breached. Old spawn with teleporter still exists.
- Canyon is still there but revised abit.
- Added a kicker on top of the barracks spawn to get to the generators faster.
- All objectives have the trigger range increased.

AS-DustbowlARev03 * Full Package (12mb) *>>Download link<<

Last edited:
Update

AS-DustbowlALRev04

ARGH HTML GOT ME TO RELEASE THIS NEW CRAP VERSION!

[Edits]
- Add music for XB (the music part was a bitch still is where is JULES i need a looping track of 1 min 5 sec. For some reason fucking UT won't take a whole track.)
- Added a light for XB at the main gate computer switch. TY stolen from bridge.
- Fixed the objective radius. Was kinda fucked up.
- Fixed the kicker to top roof of Barracks. Should be alot better now.

AS-DustbowlARev04 * Full Package (15mb) *>>Download link<<

FOR MYM AND OTHER SERVER NOOBS WITH .UZ VERSION I THINK IT WORKS! USE AT OWN RISK

AS-DustbowlARev04 * Full Package (20mb) *>>Download link<<

Last edited:
failure:
Cant find URL
Cant find file for package 'MoD'

Not that i wanna have something that is called MoD on my computer :p:

Oooooooooh new DustBowl!

Which track did you use, do you want that one shortened to 1:05? Or you want something new that's no longer than 1:05?

found the time to check it
i think i know what he means

attackers spawn still at their 2nd spawn when they got gate switch
miiiiles away from next objective

attackers need nearly 20 seconds to get to perimeter laser switch
defenders need 3...

imo the attacker spawns are overall to far away from objectives

+ i had to laugh when i had the map in uED

10 mini ammo packs......and 21 sniper ammo packs :lol:

IMO that map is to much sniper DM
delete the objectives and send it to some sniper server admins
they will like it.......it´s big and zillions of camp spots :P

I don't get it still?

First you get the fuses. For a little bit closer spawn

Then you get the 2 Gate switches.
You spawn inside the building where one of the Gate switches is.

Then you breach Innerbase. New spawn. After i think 35s you Spawn even closer as attacker.

Then when you destroy the two generators and touch the last laser defence. You get a new spawn.

If defenders are solid here then they have a good choke point. But it's a long way there so basically they need to go prepare for last part of defence?

And attackers get last spawn.

This maps is by far the best map made since AS-Dungoens WHICH every1 disliked except me in the beginning.

Now Dungoens is liked alot and i know this map will be 2 with some minor changes.

People just need to play the map more as ive tried say 10000 times before.

I like this map alot as its mostly outside map and so much spam in narrow tunnels NOR laggy stairs

and theres booth boots and shock availble on the map which we like.

LEAUGEMAP!

yes i agree, the end can be tactically defended and attacked

and while the map is larger, i find it more enjoyable to be pushing for 7ish minutes then getting beach raped for 16....

i worry though that when double hammers start getting set to rooftops that people will be skipping and flying over objectives.. dunno :D

Now Dungoens is liked alot and i know this map will be 2 with some minor changes.

Let me know what kind of changes you are talking about.

i worry though that when double hammers start getting set to rooftops that people will be skipping and flying over objectives.. dunno :D

This was possible in the past with the canyon fully accessible. I removed a entrance to the canyon in one of my earlier version. Which made it impossible to skip objectives. You always need to complete objectives in each part of the map before you can proceed.

Changes needed:

1. More Arrows for Direction
2. Better Music, whats this trance kinda crap?!?
3. Make it more obvious where some of the perimeter breaches are