AS-ColderSteelSE

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

map's getting better.

you might want to tweak the new trigger. it looked a bit of a strange explosion. Also a warning message would be welcome i think? cause def won't really get a chance to push to the snowfield...
still only see 4 objectives...?
That trigger that activates last spawn has a huge radius, Wouldn't be better to link more triggers on the entrance to activate new spawn. Now you just need to run to the ripper to activate it.
not sure if you wanted both triggers in the end to be activated.. i managed to activated it by touching only one but im not sure if that's on purpose. The old counter (with 3 switches is still there ;)).

map looks like league potential to me!

keep it up che!

Last edited:
thx 4 the ideas :)

all those triggers and many other stuff are really just "beta" cause we want to fix gameplay first
if it plays ok..then i "finish/fix" the map 4 final version

otherwise i´de waste to much time

note: the end obj. is meant to be like it is
optional left or right

can't wait to test it in pug :thumb: Che keep up the good work

great job che

i think it plays well and everything is straightforward now...

never cared for the map though, but certainly your improvements make it worth picking ocassionally...