are my eyes fooling me??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

His ai lagbot... walk through all spam and finish map ;o

map is shit look's ok play's crap :p hope you read that will!!!!

fs you lot are useless!

Wtf do you expect then? willhaven to apologize for making a map years ago some of you don't like? Noone ever forced 1 of you to play the map, if it does come up and you play its ur own goddamned choice to do so... and the same goes for the praise tbh, if you want, you can keep arguing over this pointless shite the rest of your bloody life or alternatively whipe ur fucking tears and GROW UP CRYBABIES

The lot of you fs

wr00f!

Drive by, nothing but stupidity to see here ;)

yes i joined.

yes asthenosphere looks good and doesnt play the best.

yes it would have been better with tweaks.

no i never got to play it online before releasing it.

yes i have lurked here for ages.

yes i have always been interested in assault.

yes i was disappointed that AS wasnt in UT2K3.

yes i was excited to work on AS for UT2K4 onsite with epic.

yes it kicks ass. :)

any more questions? lol.

i'm home for xmas. got time.

-=¤willhaven¤=- said:
any more questions? lol.

i'm home for xmas. got time.

On behalf of clan AoR i wanted to ask,

you do webcam wanking sessions? cus they could do with one more next to natsi, soldier and humph

nice to know that someone who knows enough to have made a playable assault map as one of his early maps is working on the 2k4 assault mode. Dont listern to the kiddy winks moaning about astheno thing is years after you made it its still getting picked to be played that in it's self is tribute to the map.
Was doubtfull about 2k4 after 2k3 but now kinda hopefull hope you pull it off as could do with something new to play thats as good as ut assault is online.

what ajax said really, I think a lot of us has been waiting for ages for something fresh to play online, but tbh most of us are still around for a reason, ut-a is still one of the very best playable online fps'ers, which speaks volumes considering we're now on the 4th year of the game, no easy job to top :D

Also it helps we have intelligent people as jwer in the community ;)

Personally I always enjoined asthenosphere tho it is a very hard map to attack...

Lemme ask you something then, whats in your opinion the best gameplay improvement 2k4 offers for us assaulters?