are my eyes fooling me??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ulv

League Administrator & Pastafarian
Jul 21, 2002
Trondheim
.....or did the author of Asthenospam actually join our forums right now?

Attachments

• willhaven.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 709
It's prolly cuz I and some ADC member (I forget who) suggested that he visit our forums to discuss UT2k4 in a desperate attempt to make sure assault turns out good.

/me gets on the 'hmm?'

But you missed the other Epic Dev that joined? :P
Or did I miss the thread? ;)

Last edited:
I think we just did :D

Take it as a compliment that this is the second epic dev to join the forums in a very short time, hopefully they will listen to the gamers experience gathered in this community and not pay too much attention to.... others ;)

Oh, and lets not make this a "I love asth" vs "It's crap" thread, I think we have had plenty of those? :lol:

well it is, the prob with this map is the last choke point.. they way to it is way to long, and we get the (meet the same def 2 times syndrome)

move the last spawnpoint for attackers at the ramps leading to the last choke point and the problem is solved :hm:

astheno is a great map, non launch map, we need more of them! just without the final choke point, best thing is to have several points where u can hold, but not hold for 2 long.