aimbot

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
stormblast botting or ? pld him 2v2 me and lohengrin they both pinged 20 his other nick is [-D-]Shag or something ? lohengrin pinged 80 or so and i pinged 150 f1 ;\ think we won so i doubt he was botting and doubt he ever has ?

just to clear things up
i doubt that this was stormblast either
u all fell for it like i did with mr frost :lol: :P

it seems that darksheep uses some nicks that r knows in this league and plays with them even though i dont know who stormblast or whoever is

would anybody be so kind as to send me a bot? ... frost or some1 else :P

btw takes ages to dl demo with isdn :P

i noticed that there was stormblast nick too, however i fell for it and only saw mrfrost in the end. Ok so Paa says Storms got a 20ish ping :)fingers::P) so he wont play on a server that gives him 90.

that darksheep is a useless mofo is certain, so he isnt playing in the league anyway is he? however if he continues botting with our names(as community) we will hack him :evil: youd need to, cuz i dunno how lol

Ice, want me deleting some posts again :nurseoap: :P

ok, so it seems that that "Darksheep" lamer was botting...

so all who have proofs plz send them to the UTA-Admins so this lamer gets banned

Well if this thread shows anything, it's that you shouldn't jump to conclusions :)

What a shame that botters cant really be stopped :(

i have a pic from the aimboter =P
00038.gif

the real Darksheep hasnt got an internet-connection since 3 weeks...his parents steal it :p

1. he lied to me @ icq

or

2.the cheater took his name like frosts one

Originally posted by bad_boy
the real Darksheep hasnt got an internet-connection since 3 weeks...his parents steal it :p

1. he lied to me @ icq

or

2.the cheater took his name like frosts one

FS don't make it anymore complicated than it already is BB :x

OK so also my bad, I saw Stormblast's nickname at the start, and after that it got changed to Frost's nick. It couldn't be stormblast coz a lot of ppl are forgetting the simple fact that shag is dutch and not german :p:

And I've played DarkSheep sum time ago and I found him sniping suspiciously well :rolleyes:

So my apologies to fr0st, now :ban: that sheepguy 4 me k? :D

he said it @ icq lite....so no history(log)...but ask $onic , micro or ibm they know him and can tell us the truth

ach quark bb...die spielen doch net gegeneinander micro,ibm,sonik und so das sind doch grad die...wenns der sheep war würde es jeder von denen sofort abstreiten :shout:

it cant be, that sheep hasnt got an internet connection! i played against him since2 weeks ago! and it was sheep, im sure about it because he used some words that only sheep uses! and u can ask frost! he was as spectator on this server!

Originally posted by Alphacortex
ach quark bb...die spielen doch net gegeneinander micro,ibm,sonik und so das sind doch grad die...wenns der sheep war würde es jeder von denen sofort abstreiten :shout:

....die mögen ihn auch nicht besonders

Originally posted by Banshee
it cant be, that sheep hasnt got an internet connection! i played against him since2 weeks ago! and it was sheep, im sure about it because he used some words that only sheep uses! and u can ask frost! he was as spectator on this server!

dann waren es 2 wochen ...jedenfalls hat er kein internet mehr...wobei ich meine er hat es schon länger als 3 wochen nciht mehr...

ein log habe ich wieder gefunden...sein abschiedsworte nicht mehr...die habe ich bei ner freundin am pc bekommen icq lite....

Dark$h33p 07.03.03 21:33 Nächsten Monat, habe ich eh kein Internet mehr :'-(

-)BiB(-Hyp 07.03.03 21:35 wie kommts?

Dark$h33p 07.03.03 21:35 Zu hohe internet rechnungen, und keine Flat

-)BiB(-Hyp 07.03.03 21:36 :(

Dark$h33p 07.03.03 21:36 tja...

Dark$h33p 07.03.03 21:36 4ertel Jahr, oder so

Dark$h33p 07.03.03 21:36 Vielleicht auch bis ich 16bin, kA

-)BiB(-Hyp 07.03.03 21:37 :(((((

Dark$h33p 07.03.03 21:37 :*)

-)BiB(-Hyp 07.03.03 21:37 wie alt biste jetzt?

Dark$h33p 07.03.03 21:37 Tja, 13, erst geworden :(

die abschiedsworte hat er mir so um den 20.4 geschickt....ich denke nicht das er nen cheater ist...eher das einer seien nnamen dazu benuzt hat um einen schlechten ruf dazu auszunutzen alle verdächtigungen von sich fernzuhalten....außerdem hat sich darksheep nie mehr darksheep genannt sondern Fr34ky.

Status
Not open for further replies.