(-8-) say goodbye

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

bah, lame :(

Cya when you get bored of the other mindless games out there or maybe TF2 :)

first i will say ..hf in rl :rofl:

sec its hard to see a old clan leave the league and it was nice to meet you last month.

I will say bye to the beast brothers as I dont think they will be around anymore. Probably the two best players in the clan and we would have lost every match if we didnt have them lol, I think everyone knows who I am talking about.

Zyx and Helios?

tbh i'm always sad when people/clans leave but i've been so on and off myself that I can't really say that i've been active in uta anyway xD. I know that uta will not be the same with the snowmen, for sure. I don't think that uta will ever "die", it will simply fade and fade but perhaps now with ut3 it could get back in the race, depending on how that game develops.

I know that I will be playing with FaracDiesel UT3 tdm/dm in macloud should be lots of fun =) and I hope that everyone els will have fun in whatever will replace the invincible snowmen clan now in their lives.... and yes one addiction will be replaced by another!!

So what will it be? UT3, RL, drugs, girls, WOW :\?

I wish u alll good fun and plz come back to see my movie in a few months xD

Riv, your not a legend. Compared to for example MyM and Cloud your just a simple noname midget :)

How sad !

thx for some good years -8-
Im looking forward to see loads of you in TNT :wink:

Don't think many of the old school (-8-) players will return in another clan because the reason we kept alive so long was a group of 'friends'. When they join another clan they will probably miss that, including myself. Although I wasnt always beloved :lol:, especially not by Dragoonz and ReD.

perhaps a few will return in other clans. We'll see what the future has in store for us :)

Hi m8s,

i had much fun and loads of thrilling matches during 7 years of (-8-) membership, thx to all of you. I enjoyed a big load of emotions over the years from our always losing start days until today, from the early internal struggles :shout: to the relaxed fun :chilled: of the later years.

Thx to MyM, L0cky and Vulcano for running the clan so successfully over such a long time and special thanx to NightOwl and Pyrom for arranging the legendary (-8-) LANs. :clap:

It was an honor to be in (-8-) nearly from the beginning and a pleasure to be part of the utas league for all those years. Thx to every1 who made it so unique and a big 'thank you' for all the admins who keep the league's order in the middle of the anarchy. :thumb:

Oh, forgot to mention 2 names: thx to Taki and Stylefish for insisting to recruit me to the utas league, i never regret it.

May the force be with you, live long and prosper, cya around, :wave:

Ronin2001(AMD), Quijote, (-8-)Kaspar.Hauser, Troubadour out

Last edited:
Awwww I always thought (-8-) would always be in the league.
I have not been around much, but I have been known to drop by IRC and the odd server, and I always kept an eye out for (-8-) people.
I joined UT'99 in 2000 and (-8-) was my first ever clan, and my last one too. I will surely miss keeping an eye on you guys on the league tables.
Thank you all you guys for being such a wonderful clan, and may you all have a good life, and have fun.... yes even you Riv.

To the peeps who came to my (-8-)LANs, you guys are always welcome, and if you want chat/ come round at anytime send me an email, I still have the same email address as I did 7yrs ago, so you should have it somewhere :P

Best team in the league to play against when i was in BO/AUT and a great team to play with when i played some matches in (-8-) over the years.

Also it was great meeting so many of you over the years at the various lans hosted by Nightowl.