(-8-) say goodbye

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I think Cyzmyass had his own clan in ut2k4 AS, which was at the top in clanbase afaik. They merged with mi5 and I think he was kinda the squad leader of their AS team. I think that was how it went, I remember that other players like kajari (?) moved too Mi5 too from his clan. Can't remember the name of the AS clan Cyzmyass was leader of tho.

I think Cyzmyass had his own clan in ut2k4 AS, which was at the top in clanbase afaik. They merged with mi5 and I think he was kinda the squad leader of their AS team. I think that was how it went, I remember that other players like kajari (?) moved too Mi5 too from his clan. Can't remember the name of the AS clan Cyzmyass was leader of tho.

He indeed that him and Un was in that clan as well, but who the hell is this guy, is he just someone that play ut99AS publics on the nil server then moved to ut2004 or is he some fake nickin homo?

[frasier]Oh ffs GOODBYE. It's nearly time for them to come back again. Chat somewhere else and give the poor snowmen some sort of closure.[/frasier]

He indeed that him and Un was in that clan as well, but who the hell is this guy, is he just someone that play ut99AS publics on the nil server then moved to ut2004 or is he some fake nickin homo?

nah that was his name all the time , played ut99 then moved on as new ut`s were released , have seen cyz in all ut`s cept from ut3 as i dont play.

Stop reminding me.. u guys are making me feel sad everytime u kick this topic back up :(

This is a good quality topic. I especially like the part where it makes BRaiNRaiN cry.