1v1 AS tournament #2, official thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BN IM GONNA SHOUT MAYBE U HEAR ME CAN U PLZ COMPLETE UR GAME UNTIL SUNDAY
(would be nice if winner plays xb till then as well so we can have all finals on sunday to close up the event with style and 30 specs!)

Already spoke to Sphere about it. He was saying he gets mouselag on the -8- server, also on the league servers. The PUG server would be ok, but then also preferably before 17gmt and after 0:30 gmt. I'm working 9-5 now, so am not around in the evenings/nights. I was way too tired to play yesterday and today I wasn't around. I'm gone tomorrow till saturday night/latest sunday morning. I'm hoping to play our game on sunday afternoon. If that's too late for you, then forfeit my game and have the rest get their games rushed in :p:

its not like I have deadlines considering its a friendly tournament but i just want it to be competitive and if it takes too long people might lose interest. anyway np u can play sunday im sure ppl wont mind u using pug serv for 30 min upto 1 hour or so

yeah i got raped rofl even lost lavafort :rofl:

wp vitzy i knew you were favourite to win group 3 from the start and i was right!! :thumb:

ok i give bn free ride to final, taking too long to play 1 game. cba waiting anymore. gg gl hf

well played vitzy

Had loads of work to do today so I'm pretty unprepared atm, can play if really needed but would prefer to play tomorrow or so

It took a while for me and BN to play our match, and it's a shame the game wasn't worth the wait. I had 70-100 f6 and 8%-15% packetloss most of the time, which was seriously hindering me. I was warping on BN's screen 24/7, which I'm sure also made it a bad game for him :hangover:

In a way I am glad that I lost, as me not being able to use 8 server caused too many problems for everybody. Hopefully now the remaining group 1 games will be played a bit quicker :)

Last edited:
Naja XB, just wasn't possible to play for me for a few days, and we had to wait for the "ideal" timeframe on the pugserver to play our game. I think I would be able to play tuesday evening, but you can't hold it against me for taking so long. What does it actually even matter to have to wait a few days. It's not like the Masterserver of UT is going down in 1 day WTFBBQUTAPOCALYSE..have some patience. Think I'm able to play tuesday evening. I'm not taking a free ride to final so in that case, you move onto final and gg gl hf etc

Having a pretty tight schedule atm, temporary part time job to make some extra money for a few things, will try to catch axl on irc when I come home today, should be around 11pm gmt or so if nothing comes around. So sorry it's taking so long for our match but I did warn before hand I would be pretty busy these next weeks.

Having a pretty tight schedule atm, temporary part time job to make some extra money for a few things, will try to catch axl on irc when I come home today, should be around 11pm gmt or so if nothing comes around. So sorry it's taking so long for our match but I did warn before hand I would be pretty busy these next weeks.

I'll try to be there. Can't guarantee anything on how sleepy/awake i'll be, so no promises ;)