1v1 AS tournament #2, official thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

do not play semi-finals till sunday plz! let others complete their games - still 3 games in each bracket to be played

Sphere 4 - 2 d1sc

Thanks to the people who wanted to pug, but let me and d1sc use the pug server instead :)

TheDungeon - Sphere win
Sphere Attack
d1sc Attack

(I aim at Skull Lock and fire, but I lag and shoot a wall. I then fire 5 rockets at it up close, and thinking it would be enough to destroy it, I turned and walked into d1sc's rockets :dunce:)

(1-0)

AutoRIP - Sphere win
[No demo!?]Sphere Attack - [16:15] <+utaPugRep> RED conquered the base in 1:12
d1sc Attack

(2-0)

Desertstorm - d1sc win
Sphere Attack
d1sc Attack

(2-1)

Asthenosphere - d1sc win
d1sc Attack
Sphere Attack

(2-2)

Submarinebase - Sphere win
d1sc Attack
Sphere Attack

(3-2)

GolgothaAL - Sphere win
Sphere Attack
d1sc Attack

(4-2)

GG. d1sc played well, but my superior ping & luck won the day for me :mingun:

Last edited:
Game done, Me 4 - 3 NoMercy. Was one hell of a match up, genuinely thought i had lost after i lost the 1st 2 maps, but got in to the swing of it, largely due to some crazy lucky saves on the comp on riv3. VGG imo. Hope you enjoyed it too Mercy :)

awesome game doug + nomercy! Gl to you both! :thumb:

Now then, where the hell are term + met? I want to play!

met-term not played yet
wakk bn not played yet

also winners of these should have played as well but oh well

guess this did not happen, quite a setback group 1 and 2 slacking, only 3 is on schedule

i can only hope some games will be played today

edit: met forfeit the game at 2-0 term moving on

Last edited:
4-1 to m1c, culdnt compete vs his minigun! hurry up u boons! want to play my next match!!

Last edited: