Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. YosemiteSam

No allegations were made

Well.. What a shitstorm this brought about. I wanted to post in the other topic started by Wintermute but Martz cleverly closed it already. Great idea, really, hats off Martz. The whole point of the thread was to open a discussion. All some people saw and started a riot about was an...
  2. YosemiteSam

Im one of the older gits....

This is the place to be for me....:0) 34 soon, over 2 years of gameplay on this useless game..... My zimmerframe is rusty already from al the swimming on Oceanfloor. My joints r rusting as we speak.... I use medications 2 control my Parkinsons..... And valium when a match is over...
  3. YosemiteSam

Little salesman

A woman takes a lover during the day, while her husband is at work. Her 6 year old son comes home unexpectedly, so she puts him in the closet and shuts the door. Her husband also comes home, so she puts her lover in the closet, with the little boy. The little boy says, "Dark in here."...
  4. YosemiteSam

Best blonde joke I heard in a long time

Blind Man in a Bar A blind man and his guide dog enter a Bar and find their way to a bar stool. After ordering a drink, and sitting there for a while, the blind guy yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?" The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet. In a husky...
  5. YosemiteSam

Cheat and win

This fuckin league pisses me off big time. We played against SAS in our first match, they couldnt get their act together with their team, players dropping out like the flies they are. Then we get to the Hi Speed map and WTF does this g.oddamn lame son of a w.hore Dodge do?......He fuckin...
  6. YosemiteSam

Cheat and win

This fuckin league pisses me off big time. We played against SAS in our first match, they couldnt get their act together with their team, players dropping out like the flies they are. Then we get to the Hi Speed map and WTF does this g.oddamn lame son of a w.hore Dodge do?......He fuckin...