Im one of the older gits....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

YosemiteSam

Jan 27, 2002
This is the place to be for me....:0)

34 soon, over 2 years of gameplay on this useless game.....

My zimmerframe is rusty already from al the swimming on Oceanfloor.

My joints r rusting as we speak....

I use medications 2 control my Parkinsons.....

And valium when a match is over, coz my head cannot cope anymore.....

And its great 2 be among others with the same symptoms.

Cheers!!
:done:

Number 18 matey- link in your sig please. Do it now before the afternoon medication kicks in ;)

Rgr that

Rgr That m8.....

now lets scare the crap outta them and whoop their diapermarked asses.

Originally posted by spunk
so i think i am #19 ????
l all oldies :mosher:

BatRat is number 19. You are currently numberless.

If you want a number you have to write a paragraph on your feelings about the younger generation.

You must tell us what you think of kids so that we know you're truly an Old Aged Pensioner.

with the problems understaning proper language he's prolly a fake...
thus u should say it like this Hector (I got a program for this so I can talk to our younger members)
¥øµ Mµ§T T£|_|_ µ§ \\'|-|ÂT ¥øµ T|-|ÎñI< øF I<ÎЧ §ø T|-|ÂT \\'£ I<ñø\\' ¥øµ'®£ T®µ|_¥ Âñ ø|_Ð ÂG£Ð ¶£ñ§Îøñ£®.

Originally posted by Towanda
with the problems understaning proper language he's prolly a fake...
thus u should say it like this Hector (I got a program for this so I can talk to our younger members)
¥øµ Mµ§T T£|_|_ µ§ \\'|-|ÂT ¥øµ T|-|ÎñI< øF I<ÎЧ §ø T|-|ÂT \\'£ I<ñø\\' ¥øµ'®£ T®µ|_¥ Âñ ø|_Ð ÂG£Ð ¶£ñ§Îøñ£®.

Nice Mate. How on earth do yuo get all those weird characters.

Mystifying so it is.

like i said, its all in a irc script so i can talk to your younger members. The best part it it only translate one way so they cant talk to me :evil: :D

you and download Showdown here

Originally posted by Dog
DRINK!

FECK!
fatherjack.gif

Rats! Hairy Japanese Bastards...

Anyway I'm the oldest fs.

Last edited:
well, shit.

'Kiddis are gay'???????

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think Spunk has me sold, being as he has put such a lot of effort into his resaons for wanting to join.

:prooap: