Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Cratos

Goodbye DFP Servers

After about 7 years of providing public and match servers to the UTA community it's time to say goodbye to DFP sponsored servers :( Thx to everyone that contributed time/money to make that possible. It was a great time :) :wave:
  2. Cratos

UT3 Bonus Pack 1

Today, Midway and Epic Games announce that downloadable content for the award-winning first-person shooter, Unreal Tournament 3, is now available for PlayStation 3 and PC. The downloadable content consists of three deadly arenas: Morbias, Facing Worlds and Searchlight. PC users can find the new...
  3. Cratos

DFP-Server is online

feel free to drop in for a quick game on 85.14.219.51:7477 it should be listed in the global serverlist aswell :) :!ola:
  4. Cratos

Unreal Tournament 3 Demo

ftp://datenschleuder.4players.de/ut3betademo_4p.exe
  5. Cratos

Just wondering....

...how API suddenly pops to the top of division 2? Watching the stats of the one and only game of them (FFS vs API) tells me that it was a regular game with 8-0 for the opposite clan, but some FFS guy seems to like API so much that he submitted a 7-7 to push them right to the top of div2...
  6. Cratos

Goodbye DFP-Server...

...for one week :P The DFP box will change it's hardware and will be back with a new IP in about 1 week. So DFP-PublicServer and LeagueServer #7 won't be available for some days and you better don't book any wars in that time ;) I'll post the new IPs when it's online again :)
  7. Cratos

Zeroping

On DFP-Publicserver#2 we are running a ZP-Pure like Zeroping mod that is compatible with LeagueAssault. Actually there is running zp-StdAS and zp-iAS. The zp-iAS could be an interesting option for the iAS league ;) unreal://85.14.217.120:7077 Unrealadmin.org Thread...
  8. Cratos

EUT_1G - League Edition (SmartCTF)

This mod adds matchmode ability to the EUT_1G SmartCTF gametype It is used in the UTA iCTF League. It's only for server admins ;) The main commands are: Sender.ClientMessage("** Commands **"); Sender.ClientMessage("Mutate EUT"); Sender.ClientMessage("Mutate EUT ToggleHUD")...
  9. Cratos

Yesterday defragmenting my HD...

10. Cratos

IP Change: DFP-Publicserver / LeagueServer#7

The DFP-Box has moved to a new machine and got a new IP :D Some Details: 3 GHz Pentium D DualCore 1 GB RAM IP: 85.14.217.120 And these are the new services: UTA-LeagueServer#7: 85.14.217.120:7777 DFP-Publicserver: 85.14.217.120:7177 DFP-Publicserver2: 85.14.217.120:7077...
  11. Cratos

LeagueAS Addon + Countryflags

LeagueAS140-Addon 1g LeagueAS140-Addon1g is a mod that adds some extensions to the LeagueAS140 Sorceboard: Update version 1g (2006-02-11): - Improved AOL detection Features Version 1f (2005-01-16): * New Scoreboard Team design with shading Textures * Support for Countryflags (thats...
  12. Cratos

DFP Publicserver #2 (iCTF)

For those who want to play some EUT zp-iCTF public you may add the DFP-Publicserver#2 to your favorites: unreal://85.14.217.120:7077 There's a mapvote and all maps from the CTF Mappool Vote. Serverconfiguration is like it will be in the new iCTF League (EUT, SmartCTF, UTPure-Insta, UTDC) :)
  13. Cratos

[DFP]... (german)

Die Drunken Fun Players könnten noch 1 bis 2 Spieler für StdAS brauchen Voraussetzungen: * Du weisst was ein Headset ist und wie man TS benutzt * Du bist kein uta kiddy im klassischen Sinne (Micro/Raichu style) sondern etwas vernünftiger * Du hast Zeit für unsere matches die...
  14. Cratos

MapVoteLA13 released

Here it is, the new MapVoteLA :D I decided to make this update to fix some errors that were reportet about MapvoteLA12 and took the chance to add some new requested features. The main changes are: You can now apply custom settings to gametypes, e.g. you can vote for Pro now Custom...
  15. Cratos

Custoooooooooooom!

Just wanted to say thx for the nice custom maps friendly last week. And of course we will kick your damn asses next time when my stupid n00b team doesn't download the mappack during warmup of the match :P :wave:
  16. Cratos

UTA Serverstats goes Online!

Some of you maybe remember the NG-Worldstats which was a global statistic system that collected the gamedata of all public ut-servers. A similar system was redeveloped by a coder team a few months ago and after some weeks of working on improvements and extenstions the UTA can proudly present...
  17. Cratos

DFP Serverstats goes Online!

If you ever wanted to know how you sucked on publics....here is the answere :P UTStats 4.0 is running on the DFP box, monitoring DFP-Publicserver. It is updated every 10 Minutes Here we go: DFP Serverstats Big thx to the UTStats Team for a great tool :)
  18. Cratos

DFP-Server

I think most of you know that DFP-Public server is my private little playground to test 'in-developement' stuff so if you feel that something is acting 'weird' it would be nice to get instant feedback via ICQ or the forums, so I can react ;) btw: actually there is a 'Critical messages...
  19. Cratos

Exploring new Maps with LeagueAS140

Since people like to vote for custom maps these days it's quite funny how some people are still lost in a new map, running in circles and crying "what do I have to do next?". Seems the majority still doesn't know about the new features of LeagueAS140 that make exploring new maps an easy task...
  20. Cratos

MonsterAnnouncer for LeagueAS

Yes, MonsterAnnouncer is the little tool that Broadcast's the Double/Multi/Ultra/Monster-Kills to all Players. Since LeagueAS uses it's own implemention of deathmessages, the common Monsterannouncer doesn't work here. You will need an improved Version for LeagueAS ;) MonsterAnnouncerLA...