Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. damocles

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Name: damocles Country: Netherlands Position: euh.. not good at anyting :o TS
  2. damocles

ere

[21:08:33] <%UTAPugbot> 12Blue team: f-meteor (captain) f-petez f-loco f-salva f-che f-fuler [21:08:33] <%UTAPugbot> 4Red team: f-morph (captain) f-shock f-ako f-mont f-mous f-mercy
  3. damocles

UT Strange Error

i remeber from when i used win98 :o ut does that whitout directx installed win98 comes with 5.0 and ut needs 7.0 but you probelly already got 9.0c installed and working.:P
  4. damocles

LOL

:wave:
  5. damocles

DJ^z Movie 003 - Ibiza Sunrise 2006

why this stuff never get posted in a alt.binaries.boneless or some other dumb group bit late now but it is way faster for lots of ppl and they dont have to deal with filefront dl 80kb/s atm :o
  6. damocles

League

most likely 1 team got 6 and the other got 4 if you both show up with 4 you play 4v4 anyway :confused: it only will keeps saying waiting for more players when everybody clicked
  7. damocles

{[AUT]} vs Humor Movie is out!

Enigma - The Age of Love (Jam and Spoon mix) is the first track at least i found it under that name in emule
  8. damocles

pwend

:lol::rofl::lol:
  9. damocles

LOL

10. damocles

[»ULL«] Servers Closed...

:(
  11. damocles

LOL

12. damocles

Hamster Dance Video

:lol::rofl::lol:
  13. damocles

utassault.net Community Movie #2!!

first of all nice movie and 2nd well they made a solutoin ones if a lot ppl want to download a file in a short time and u dont have a lot of upstraim they called it bittorrent. a bit late for this one maybe and i have no idea how to set it up but it might be a idea. Only possible if we...
  14. damocles

utassault.net Community Movie #2!!

! C:\Downloads\utassault_net_Community_Movie_2.zip: CRC failed in utassault.net Community Movie 2.avi. The file is corrupt fss
  15. damocles

LeagueAS Addon + Countryflags

Does LeagueAS140-Addon1e.u still need to be on server when you use LeagueAS140-Addon1f.u? I got some error on missing file when i delete LeagueAS140-Addon1e.u and i changed the serverpackes so that's not it.
  16. damocles

Masters of Hardcore VIP ticket

You can win tickets for moh if you got enough ppl clicking ur link and log in http://www.mastersofhardcore2006.nl/koop.php?id=965 click this link please :D
  17. damocles

The all new wots your Desktop like thread

i run a resolution 1600x1200 and almost got my desktop filled with stuff i downloaded :o
  18. damocles

LOL

19. damocles

Happy newyears

happy new year all
  20. damocles

Pc Wizard 2006

nice program :thumb: