utassault.net Community Movie #2!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

you could of put on high details in your ut anti when recording the movie :lol:
was ok movie.

Good content, good layout, good music.

Bad Bad Bad Bad horrible quality sound and video

UT2k4 sounds = extremely crap

Overall :thumb: Anti

Nice mirror..excellent speed! (See screeny! ;) )

Another fine movie m8..nice 1..wp! :)

I don't really give a damn what other people think about ut movies, it is fooking hard making these things and very,very time consuming....I know, I tried to do it ages ago with my one decent multikill headshot sequence in 5 years! I gave up after 3 weeks of converting files and trying to sync movement with sounds and shit!!! :o

I enjoyed this one m8 and thx for the effort you put in...not only with the movie, but with the forums and the clans you represent now and the ones in the past too! If everyone else made the same effort as you do, there would be loads of movies out there and a backlog of clans desperate to get into the league! Mind you, the worlds economy would also suffer do to no one going to work......GO GET A LIFE FFS! :D

Last edited:
Srry ppl....i have to delete the mirror...

Our provider mailed me that i'm over my webspace limit..

So hope some1 else has a decend mirror :(

This is why it's so hard to host that kind of files. I was expecting it tbh but thx for hosting it m8.

Last edited:
very good movie :thumb:
20mins were over and i thought there must still be 15 comming :lol:

( yeah that hammerkill in autorip was a TK so... hehe :D and the HJ shown in 3rd person directly after the TK is the second attempt afterwards. maybe one couldn't get that exactly :D )

critics:
+ good content
+ good music
+ entertaining
- gamma very high?
- DJs monsterkill on me :S

first of all nice movie

and 2nd
well they made a solutoin ones if a lot ppl want to download a file in a short time and u dont have a lot of upstraim they called it bittorrent.
a bit late for this one maybe and i have no idea how to set it up but it might be a idea.

Only possible if we dont be leechers for ones :D

What is BitTorrent?

BitTorrent is a free speech tool.

BitTorrent gives you the same freedom to publish previously enjoyed by only a select few with special equipment and lots of money. ("Freedom of the press is limited to those who own one" -- journalist A.J. Liebling.)

You have something terrific to publish -- a large music or video file, software, a game or anything else that many people would like to have. But the more popular your file becomes, the more you are punished by soaring bandwidth costs. If your file becomes phenomenally successful and a flash crowd of hundreds or thousands try to get it at once, your server simply crashes and no one gets it.

There is a solution to this vicious cycle. BitTorrent, the result of over two years of intensive development, is a simple and free software product that addresses all of these problems.

The key to scaleable and robust distribution is cooperation. With BitTorrent, those who get your file tap into their upload capacity to give the file to others at the same time. Those that provide the most to others get the best treatment in return. ("Give and ye shall receive!")

Cooperative distribution can grow almost without limit, because each new participant brings not only demand, but also supply. Instead of a vicious cycle, popularity creates a virtuous circle. And because each new participant brings new resources to the distribution, you get limitless scalability for a nearly fixed cost.

BitTorrent is not just a concept, but has an easy-to-use implementation capable of swarming downloads across unreliable networks. BitTorrent has been embraced by numerous publishers to distribute to millions of users.

With BitTorrent free speech no longer has a high price

Last edited:
i have uploaded it 2 times now and each time the rar is damaged in transfer :(Might just uplaod the avi on its own if anti ok with it missing the readme
Also nice movie anti...