League

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1) How many matches per month to be played.
2) Over how many maps.
3) Keeping the standard 6v6, 4v4 match structures?
4) How often will the divisional structure be rotated? (i.e. with the nonagon, we have Odd and Even structures so that the same clans don't play each other every month)
5) Suggestions for a further alternate structure (i.e. for xmas games)

Just from my POV, these could be considered & altered if need be:
1) 3 as a minimum, 4 as a maximum [only if some teams are keen in playing more & needing the points] ;)
2) That could stay the same, unless teams want to have a min & max allowable due to time constraints?
3) 4v4 minimum to 6v6 maximum [once again teams decide between themselves due to member availability]
4) Keep it the same, even if it works for 7 or 5 teams per division.
5) Same format as before.
Note: cba to do a #6 :)

Flatus said:
Just from my POV, these could be considered & altered if need be:
1) 3 as a minimum, 4 as a maximum [only if some teams are keen in playing more & needing the points] ;)
2) That could stay the same, unless teams want to have a min & max allowable due to time constraints?
3) 4v4 minimum to 6v6 maximum [once again teams decide between themselves due to member availability]
4) Keep it the same, even if it works for 7 or 5 teams per division.
5) Same format as before.
Note: cba to do a #6 :)

think your player idea is a good one maybe , if both teams got 4 they can set it 4v4 somehow maybe , but if one got 6 then they would have to have the final decision imo

most likely 1 team got 6 and the other got 4 if you both show up with 4 you play 4v4 anyway :confused:
it only will keeps saying waiting for more players when everybody clicked

damocles said:
most likely 1 team got 6 and the other got 4 if you both show up with 4 you play 4v4 anyway :confused:
it only will keeps saying waiting for more players when everybody clicked

yeah but then they can just get 6 back if they lose etc , maybe agreeing to 4v4 from start would set max players to 8 so its fair but duno

2) Over how many maps.
4) How often will the divisional structure be rotated? (i.e. with the nonagon, we have Odd and Even structures so that the same clans don't play each other every month)
6) Diagrams supporting your proposals would be appreciated!

1) 4 ,it's fun imo plz don't reduce the number of matches :(:(:(
2) keep the same !!
3) keep the same !!
4) no idea
5) no changes needed

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]For those people who are suggesting non-nonagon based divisional structures, please include the following info to support your proposals:-

2) Over how many maps.
6) Diagrams supporting your proposals would be appreciated!

... Something about the pentagon structure looks a bit dodgy to me :uhh:[/QUOTE]

1. Imo 2 but 4 would be really interesting. If we take div 1 as an example (and i´m sure the same goes for other divisions as well) all quite equally good teams would play eachother every month which means all matches will be really tough. What this means is that the clans have to fight to stay in the division at all. Nowadays it´s more like 1-2 hard match(es) and the other matches are like :yawn:. I´m sure the pentagon would make the league a lot more fun for all clans due to what xrated mentioned about the skill level becoming more equal in the divisions.
2. Same as now
3. 6v6 for sure. 4v4 will decrease the ammount of launching
4. Same as now if 2 matches / month. If 4 matches / month there obviously are no options :)
5. If 2 matches / month = keep them over christmas as well. If 4 matches / month = reduce it to 2 matches but imo the top 2 clans in each division should be required to play eachother in 1 of the games. This however is most important in div 1 since it can be a really awesome final match decider of who is gonna win that year.
6. I spare you from my mspaint skills...

cyber-m said:
1) 4 ,it's fun imo plz don't reduce the number of matches :(:(:(

:lol: You're Mum wont let you play 4 matches a month!

I like the idea that fewer STD matches might bring some life back into the leagues, whether it would or not....I can't decide.

Probably becouse it's STILL summetime and vacations noobje ;) and not only div1 but all divisions/ladders.

If you want you can play +2 matches ... no problem when you got 2 optional schedules.

why not cut the teams down to 4. wud save pissing about n the main teams could try split into 2 teams. rather than having all the best in just the 4 clans. very dependent on the 4 main clans. but uta guna die sooner than later if somthing isnt done

Theres no way you'd get 10 active ppl out of the top 4 teams, infact id be surprised if you get 10 active out of any team, thats assuming 4 main players and 1 sub. All you will likely suceed in doing with that plan is getting 6 active ppl from a clan in one team and the rest in another team which then decides to quite after a couple of months because they dont have enough willing players.

Personally the fact we have been playing less matches for last 2-3 months is making me want to play less and less, I used to enjoy the matches but now even those im not so bothered about, playing less games is like being weened off an addiction :P

MeetYourMaker said:
Theres no way you'd get 10 active ppl out of the top 4 teams, infact id be surprised if you get 10 active out of any team, thats assuming 4 main players and 1 sub. All you will likely suceed in doing with that plan is getting 6 active ppl from a clan in one team and the rest in another team which then decides to quite after a couple of months because they dont have enough willing players.

Personally the fact we have been playing less matches for last 2-3 months is making me want to play less and less, I used to enjoy the matches but now even those im not so bothered about, playing less games is like being weened off an addiction :P

so the 2 match idea is like a kick off method initiated by the admin group?

:lol: :rofl:

Even if that was true you lot are worse than a bunch of crackheads and im sure you'd find ways to continue the addiction :)

We are back to 4 matches next month anyways, so that should help

2 matches and 2 Optional is a lot better imo, tho im not arsed if i dont play any so thats prob why i think that :D