Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. L

Clanwar style match 6v6 - 14 maps

I will play, but only can play on Saturday or Sunday. Maybe have to call in to work sick if you schedule during the week :)
  2. L

Help me find these songs! (swap v mi5 video)

Hey all, Looking to ID some songs from the classic Swap vs MI5 video from 2003. Specifically these two: (Lavafort][ attack) & (RiverbedAL attack) Any help is appreciated - thanks.
  3. L

October 2009 Assault Cup

I'm game.
  4. L

Crosshair displaying larger than normal on widescreen resolutilns

Yeah taken on the same server.
  5. L

Crosshair displaying larger than normal on widescreen resolutilns

Basically when I switched from a normal CRT monitor to a widescreen LCD my crosshair is now rendered at least twice as big as it should be. I have to play on the widescreen native resolution of my monitor or else it does not function properly. Here are two SS so you can see what I mean...
  6. L

UT opengl settings for both nvidia/ati

Can you elaborate?? Why would any league allow a nonstd FOV of anything other than 90 anyway?
  7. L

UT opengl settings for both nvidia/ati

As a random aside: What exactly determines your maximum sniper zoom? I see anti has 9.7 but mine is like 8.3 or something? Seen vids with like 11.x something too.
  8. L

Please someone explain this to me.

Packeting in UT is old old news. With basic knowledge of how networks function one can completely bring a node to it's knees. The possibility is definitely there, and I wouldn't put it past someone like mym to do it either.
  9. L

Change to the TIW in LeagueAS?

Oh aren't you ever so clever. If you'd read my post a little better you could see that I already know that's why no one is going to change the minigun. That's why they never changed it to begin with. Which is why I'm asking to see proof that they have. A long time ago when the half decent...
  10. L

Just curious- do you have a brain? I have read the entire thread. I am already doubting your claim to implement TIW at all. What makes you think I'm going to believe or on top of that be able to analyze something from a second rate source? He didn't even state properly how the original...
  11. L

If you had bothered to read the thread, then you'd konw that I know perfectly well what TIW is. In fact, I explained it thoroughly to everyone. And yes, depending on the implementation of the TIW minigun, the power does change. The code for CB12 Increases the fire rate of the minigun and...
  12. L

And this kind of response continues to strengthen my concerns. It looks like you're trying to use the excuse that not everyone can read code so "I won't post it." On top of that, you offer no viable support to your claim. Instead, you just make another unjustified and underdeveloped claim...
  13. L

Hello deadboy <33 I understand that it is not really smart to release anticheat code to the community. However, as I've always wondered, why is there anticheat code in league assault? These things are irrelevant to this thread however. Why we've not seen any kind of validation that...
  14. L

How about you stop being a sarcastic asshole and post something productive. I've already asked for the LeagueAssault code that modifies the minigun, this will provide me with what I need to analyze the differences in "CB12 minigun" and "Vanilla minigun" and "LAS minigun" Again I ask the...
  15. L

MyM you claim that the minigun with "LAS TIW" is the implementation of minigun that most closely resembles the "default settings" for "VanillaAS." Please provide some support for this claim. By support I mean the code from the league assault class files. Speaking of which, why is the...
  16. L

The reason why minigun is so popular in assault is because of the following, not because it is the most realistic...especially not in a game with "Unreal" in it's name. A) it's the only mod in which it hasn't been "nerfed," when in reality CB12 only restores it to the state it was inteded to...
  17. L

K I'm gonna throw out a bunch of information for yall here about the original minigun and pulse settings, as well as the cb12 settings. I can't give you the settings and changes from the league assault mod because those files are protected. (I wonder why, by the way?) First, let's start of...
  18. L

LeagueAS 136B

Dear fellow UT assaulters, As you guys probably know, assault is more than dead in north america. However there are about 20 peeps that want to still play for the fun and stuff, so we hold pugs. However, the script we use for IRC pugs sets up the server and everything which prevents a...
  19. L

Naat Draft League

Just to clear a few things up- This is in no way an attempt to copy anything from this league or EAC. It is, in fact, a copy of another long running league that the north americans have. Major League Unreal Tournament, or MLUT for short. Players are ranked and then drafted and every team has...
  20. L

European Assault Cup - 2005

Yo lemme in on this shit Lenneth / USA / Anything, though I generally snipe / Prolly not