LeagueAS 136B

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lenneth

Dec 4, 2004
Leavenworth Kansas
Dear fellow UT assaulters,

As you guys probably know, assault is more than dead in north america. However there are about 20 peeps that want to still play for the fun and stuff, so we hold pugs. However, the script we use for IRC pugs sets up the server and everything which prevents a need for a server admin to be present at all times. This is quite nice, but it's written to set up a server running League Assault 136B. In addition, the person who coded this IRC bot we no longer have contact with....so we are currently trying to find the Server side Install for LeagueAS136B as well as the Client side install. I have checked the leauge assault website and the leagueassault 136 there is not Beta. Does anyone know where I could find these two install packages for LeagueAS136B. I would very much appreciate it...Thanks for your time.

LeagueAS136 is quite old and outdated and should not be used any more, use LeagueAS140 instead. If the setup-data-link is used there will be no difference, it behaves exactly the same.

Someone of your m8s already told me that you get problems with invisible miniguns when you use LeagueAS140 and CB12. This only happens if you forget to add CB12 to the serverpackages, it has nothing to do with the LeagueAS version.

If you have problems to get this pugbot running feel free to pm me in icq/msn/irc and I am quite sure we will solve it :D

Here you can download LeagueAS136: http://www.utassault.net/leagueas

I don't have the "b" version around, however it's completely unimportant. b,c,d,.. versions only have small differences in the mapfixes in the LeagueAS-SP.u module, the LeagueAS136.u isn't changed at all. However the setupmodule is the same for all versions anyways, so you can use 140 aswell. I guess you actually have different problems but without any further info/pms I really can't help you :\

I have a few ideas with regards to the problem, but as Cratos said, without detailed info on how the pugbot is trying to interface (the incorrect way) with LeagueAS, then there's little we can help with.

Please could you post where the pugbot is located, and when / where one of us can reach you (via IRC/iCQ/Msn etc).

I suggest u contact Cratos or Weirdo and let them show u the way to use LAS140 with ur pug system.

Then if getting 136B is of any help... go grab it here

btw assault is not dead in NA, there are still publics right?

Last edited: