Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Ezby

Icc championsengland vs australia

I have 2 x tickets at Edgbaston THIS SATURDAY in the Stanley Barnes Stand - any takers? Face value £75 - I'll take £1000 for the pair!! Message me! :) I'll probs get in trouble to posting this.... sorry been a whilesince I graced this place - I'm just desp.. bought them as xmas...
  2. Ezby

A few familiar names...

... still kicking about its like going back in time on here...!! Hope all that rem me are well :) Ez/Tans xxx
  3. Ezby

***WEDDING PHOTOS*** Tans & Dave (aka Spirit & Ezby)

Hey guys! For those of you that remember us, well after many years of mubbling about it, we got married on the 22nd July 2006 :D It was a truly amazing day...:bounce: and we had a wonderful honeymoon in Kenya. Here is the link to our official wedding photos...
  4. Ezby

To those who remember us....

..... I can still see a few on the forums! It's been a long time coming, but Dave (aka Spirit) & I are finally tying the knot on Saturday... So fingers crossed for some nice weather for us!! I'll be sure to post some photos after the big day & our honeymoon in Kenya :D Hope you are all...
  5. Ezby

Bonsoir ;)

Hello!!! Does anyone rem me? So many new names looking down the boards I wonder... Hope you are all well, jut popped in to catch up, see the gossip! Spirit & I are doing well, would love to hear from you all! Tans xxx AKA Ezby :D
  6. Ezby

Anyone rem me? :D

Ello - if any of you do rem me you've been playing UT waaaaaay too long :P So whats everyone been up to? xxxx Ez
  7. Ezby

Ello

Ello my lovlies :wave:
  8. Ezby

Show us your snowman!

anyone got snow??? :D Spirit and I have in Cambridge Uk and as you can see I've made a very productive use of my morning :D
  9. Ezby

B'day Da Styla

Haven't seen him about for a while, but its his b'day 2! so :bday: enjoy your special day! :spin:
  10. Ezby

Another useles poll :D

wine! = red or white? :D
  11. Ezby

:D

Hello :waves: /me shakes her pom-poms :D
  12. Ezby

Howdy :D

Hello people :wave: How is everyone? :D
  13. Ezby

Moving Day!

2moro is moving day! :D I'm moving in with Spirit, finally after 3years! :spin: wish me luck lol I think we're gonna need that spare room for my wardrobe darling :p:
  14. Ezby

3 years hard work....

... for this! :D :lol:
  15. Ezby

Congratulations Spirit :D

:party: Congrats on passing your driving test darling :cuddle: We got wheels baby! :spin: :kiss:
  16. Ezby

VHS recording from Cable

:D Any know how to record off NTL cable to vidoe without having to watch the same channel, or keeping the tv on..? can't figure its out :confused: Thx :spin:
  17. Ezby

In 19 hrs, and 30mins...

.....l will be FFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! from exams FOREVER!! :spin: :spin: :spin: :party:
  18. Ezby

TWonko & Vector :D

:bday: :party: Have a great birthday guys! :spin: Ez :D :beer:
  19. Ezby

Early...

.. early... :yawn:... very early.... :yawn2: exam in 2.5 hrs... :eek:
  20. Ezby

**do Not Look If Scared Of Spiders**

:scared: oh my fucking god.. Spirit just took a photo of this delightful creature to scare the shit out of me with! :sofa: