Moving Day!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ezby

Mrs Spirit||UTAS Agony Aunt
Jun 24, 2001
Cambridge
2moro is moving day! :D

I'm moving in with Spirit, finally after 3years! :spin: wish me luck lol I think we're gonna need that spare room for my wardrobe darling :p:

haha nae joy Spirit you've been trapped!

I'll spare a thought for you when I'm next out pulling hot birds and having a laugh with me m8s!.....cos you'll be on the sofa watching dirty dancing, being told you aren't allowed out since she needs "quality time" and getting nagged at constantly!

:p:

foxy said:
haha nae joy Spirit you've been trapped!

I'll spare a thought for you when I'm next out pulling hot birds and having a laugh with me m8s!.....cos you'll be on the sofa watching dirty dancing, being told you aren't allowed out since she needs "quality time" and getting nagged at constantly!

:p:

:rofl:

he doesnt need to go out and pull hot babes, and I won't be stopping him from having a laugh with his mates :P And I think living together will provide us with enough 'quality time' thankyou very much! :D

your just jealous coz he'll have on-tap-sex :p:

You gonna shag everytime he asks ya ROFL LMFAO. Aye maybe for the first week but after that .... :lol:

Me admires the rustic ornaments hanging from daves ankles.
.o0(Im sure ball and chains are all the rage these days)

:teehee: Only j/k, have fun with a capital "PH" d00ds.

ps Remeber that toilet seat Dave or u can wave bye bye to yer sex.

yay spirit, no more cooking no more dishes no more laundry... all being taken care off

/me braces for all the modern day people :p:

jwer_NL said:
yay spirit, no more cooking no more dishes no more laundry... all being taken care off

/me braces for all the modern day people :p:

we dont dishes dahhhhling we have a dishwasher! :D

a dishwasher...
why dont u let spirit do all the work.
I am sure he will like it..

after some years

Dish washers if for pufters. Better done with bare hands, with the two of you chatting and that quality time thing. :nod:

Anyways, all the best for you two, you've been wating long enough for it :)

:beer:

leaving in 2hrs and ive still not packed everything!!!! fs... anyone wanna come and gimme a hand? :D