Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Dynamic

Welcome!

Id like to welcome Stompa & Rookie into Teh Spammers :!ola: Hope you guyz have fun here :thumb: :cool:
  2. Dynamic

FDC Suck cock!!!

OMG cant believe the biasness in the admin team due to winterpuke pulling mughis strings stinks of total corruption !!!! and dont tell me a man doesnt have influence over his wife , its human nature.... And Timmah u can like my arse i dont need any shitty forums run by corrupt admins to...
  3. Dynamic

Talk about corruption

Talk about corruption :o Seems damn strange to me that the decision on the SpR - UAS game gets changed after Wintermute has plenty to say about it :wanker: And dont tell me a husband doesnt influence his wife :P
  4. Dynamic

BDay BsK

Happy Birthday Bossk m8, woohoo big 16 :clap: have a good 1 m8e :party2: :bday: :boozer: :party2: :psycho: :bday:
  5. Dynamic

Hello :)

Lo M8s just thought id say hello :wave: :D P.s Morph is an English faggot :P
  6. Dynamic

<<SpR>> are recruiting

As the clan exchange forum is closed i gotta post this here After reaching Div 1 SpR has decided to recruit 2-3 people to strengthen our squad for the tough Div1 schedule. =D Attributes we are looking for in people are :- 1. Friendliness. You must be a nice person. If your an annoying...
  7. Dynamic

Biggest Head in UT

Tell me ppl...Does DJ_Gimp have the biggest head in UT or what??? ;) I mean are these statements coming from a fanny who loves himself or what!!! :rofl: <DynZ> well im sure the whole community will see soon in ur std match who really ownz <Dj_AL> yes mi5 are so afraid...