Talk about corruption

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamic

<< SpR >>
Apr 8, 2003
Scotland
Talk about corruption :o

Seems damn strange to me that the decision on the SpR - UAS game gets changed after Wintermute has plenty to say about it :wanker:

And dont tell me a husband doesnt influence his wife :P

Dynamic said:
Talk about corruption :o

Seems damn strange to me that the decision on the SpR - UAS game gets changed after Wintermute has plenty to say about it :wanker:

And dont tell me a husband doesnt influence his wife :P

That's a rediculous comment. Hopefully you'll be banned forever. Bye bye twat.

wats ridiculous about it ?

its human fact , and ban me see if i care if nothing else it proves my point idiot

yea, so it's bound to be easier to pursuade someone you LIVE with... so?

Let me see Dynz, I could easily say "Talk about corruption, the outcome Psy wanted happened before I had a chance to discuss it with the other two admins" but that wouldnt be fair, so shut the fuck up and dont talk shite.

I am an admin, I do not take any part in discussions about FDC.

My opinion did not change once during the entire thing, Wint didnt find out about it till yesterday.

Let me repeat, shut the fuck up, and as promised on the thread in question, your banned, this may well be my first random act of admin abuse, but I so cant be fucked dealing with you right now.

ANYONE has anything to comment on this - PM me, do not start shit in these forums about it.

Reactions: JACKEL
Hmmm ... should say at this point ... this doesnt mean people are not entitled to a negative opinion about admin team decisions. But just whining in the forums is not the place for it. Take your complaint to another admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.