FDC Suck cock!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamic

<< SpR >>
Apr 8, 2003
Scotland
OMG cant believe the biasness in the admin team due to winterpuke pulling mughis strings

stinks of total corruption !!!!

and dont tell me a man doesnt have influence over his wife , its human nature....

And Timmah u can like my arse i dont need any shitty forums run by corrupt admins to post in ya fanny FU!

i dont know fuck bout it... but guess dynz is right he's allways right innit? so :fingers: 2 admin clan :P (FBC)

Once again, Dynz, shut the fuck up with your whining.

You need to stop crying Dynz. Let´s just play the game and have some fun :)

does dynz go in the hall of shame 2 im a bit bored there on my own tbh:P

anyway my personal opinion is: match should be played
but i also agree with dynz i dont like the way the admins have reversed there decision.

some funneh things id like to point out from the other thread:

Neph:
"lets assume we do it your way and alter the decision; and then lets assume this: SpR will come here and complain, post a thread about it and think they can force us into a decision the same way youre trying to do it. So, should we then change it again so SpR is happy? Most likely you would then again come here, post yet another thread, and complain about that. Then we surely should change it once again, yes? For the sake of the level of this, I hope you realise the nonsense in this."

Psy:
"a tie is what's been done in similar cases so I guess Neph/Phoe did the right thing"

then they go in opposite direction.

=========

Dynz:
"Like UAS on the occasions b4 , we cant get a team together start of month"

"Hey i personally dont have a problem with playing the match. I have never walked away from a match but when u cant field a team u cant field a team , if we could things might be different"

not taking sides or anyfing but its just lies everywhere ahaha

Last edited:
if that first decision would have come true, i'd have got a clan all the way up to #1 by just tieing the opponents :rolleyes:

8-0 to UAS my guess :P

fuck you too, rob1000053R
motz.gif
:D

Last edited:
Dynamic said:
OMG cant believe the biasness in the admin team due to winterpuke pulling mughis strings

stinks of total corruption !!!!

and dont tell me a man doesnt have influence over his wife , its human nature....

ONe day you may meet a Woman as Confident and strong as Jenni (Mughi). She's a company director, a manager and doesn't need me, nor anyone else, to tell her what to do.

I give my opinion, she gives hers.

The fact that you think I even COULD "pull her strings" just shows how little you know.

Jen had already said to Psy and Neph what her opinion was on FRIDAY. The initial draw decision was posted while we were out, and I didn't know about this til SUNDAY.

Nice String pulling.. not only did I tell someone who makes up her own mind what to do (no) I also went back in time and told her what to think????

grow up.

well warchild you will know what im talking about here....and its going to far.

Status
Not open for further replies.